DON'T MARRY FROM BACK HOME!!!

Secular Westernized Somalis are my favorite Somalis. I break bread with them. The ones who constantly talk about religion are annoying.
Secular somalis have integrated into western culture they become more open about marrying out.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The trick is never to bring the woman to the West, your husband got used and cucked

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
What fob would turn down a US visa and software engineer wife? I was getting proposals left and right when I visited.

Fact of the matter is Somali men by nature needed to be dominated. First by your moms and then your wives. Don’t fight it saxib :siilaanyolaugh:
Y'all stop marrying broke females back home they are gold diggers and visa seekers. Look at this xalimo. A software programmer. She got money.

Software programmer xalimo>some random fob in Somalia

For women it is a dumb move (guy won't make much), but for guys it is a bonus (submissive servant wife).
God already created a perfect subservient female breed. He called it the Asian woman. Why would I want to mess with hoes when I can enjoy god's perfect female creation?

:banderas::rejoice:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Tbh I don’t want a chaste guy. Boring.
The reason why men be chasing overseas is that they feel incompetent around educated Somali women and need someone to stoke their egos.

The stereotype of local women being submissive is weird though because Somali men in general are easy to control :trumpsmirk:

Is it all about education, or different world views? Maybe Somali men are more conservative, and the women more feminist and lefty. That's a clash in values.

It was bound to happen. The thirst lamagoodle females have for us superior bantu males is too strong. Beta lamagoodle males are not man enough for their females. So the cucking is understandable. Lamagoodle guys are on deep shit. getting cucked abroad and in their own country. It's the price you have to pay for being genetically inferior.

I can imagine that guy she had sex with has those fat lip tyrones with dreads, or this
421566_110052819134743_1827862103_n.jpg

Leave it backhome never bring your family here your daughters will end up as shisha tings and your sons will become drugdealers
The boys should be taken to the west to get a good education and later find good jobs but the girls should stay back home and learn to cook clean and stuff like that.

Trending

Latest posts