Don't let your little siblings listen to music

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've noticed that music has a negative effect on me as well. How do you quit listening to music?? Its very difficult.
try listening to quran only for a week, when you try again it will just sound like a cacophony of satanic indoctrination when you realize what most of them are about tbh

How did u completely stop?

Because I saw the negative effects it had on me, then read about the negative effects it has on the human psyche and how it destroys you in every facet of life especially as it relates to spirituality, that should be enough to make you quit.

There is a lot of videos on YouTube about addicts who quit this poison and how their journey was, you can take a lot of encouragement from them if the effects it has on you, and the research isn't enough to make you quit.

Because I saw the negative effects it had on me, then read about the negative effects it has on the human psyche and how it destroys you in every facet of life especially as it relates to spirituality, that should be enough to make you quit.

There is a lot of videos on YouTube about addicts who quit this poison and how their journey was, you can take a lot of encouragement from them if the effects it has on you, and the research isn't enough to make you quit.

Interesting, what are your views on classical music?

Satan has been misunderstood.

The Music Mutawa3 in one thread. There are too many different genres that covers too many different topics, from religious zealots like christiain music, Yusuf Islam aka Cat Stevens singing for their different heavens and religious goals to country and blues music whose lyrics have little or no resemblance to hip hop and rap. Instead of banning (you guys would have banned oxygen if you could), why don’t you sit down with your little siblings, listen with them the music and discuss with them how inappropriate and dangerous the lyrics are to their development and it is offensive to others like women, instead of issuing a blanket ban on all music? The saudis tried and failed.

Start by changing the type you listen to.i went from listening to hardcore rap to listening to classical and then somali 1970 wadani music.i occasionally listen to the latter and nasheeds but I have been clean of rap for months.

Although @inquisitive is just being anecdotal the music of today is simply bragging about
Premarital sex , murder and apostasy all extreme sins yet we like to hear about them.It normalises hearing about these sins and often people will say “
Hey why not bang that hot chick/guy it seems normal to me”.In extreme cases , due to it glorifying gang life, kids follow the gang life and commit murder etc.

If you are Muslim pray more and it will simply work out as you will begin to hate hearing about stuff like that.
Good advice

try listening to quran only for a week, when you try again it will just sound like a cacophony of satanic indoctrination when you realize what most of them are about tbh
Great advice, I'll try that.

Walal most of The, musicians, actors and politicians are Satanists. What baffles and disguises me is, they do not just believe in shaitan. They also kidnap children so they can gang rape and sacrifice them. Do u know how many children that are being trafficked per year, wallahi i promise u will be shocked. Have u heard about Hillary and john podestas involvment of jamaican child trafficking?
Yeah, I know it is messed up. It happens everyday and those in high places turn a blind eye to it. Smh.

And then those who talk about the bad things in the world (human traficking, MK Ultra etc) are automatically called 'quacks' and crazy/conspiracy theorists. This world is messed up nowadays. Bad is good, good is bad.

Yeah, I know it is messed up. It happens everyday and those in high places turn a blind eye to it. Smh.

And then those who talk about the bad things in the world (human traficking, MK Ultra etc) are automatically called 'quacks' and crazy/conspiracy theorists. This world is messed up nowadays. Bad is good, good is bad.

The Prophet (PBUH) said that in the end times, the liar will be seen as truthful and the truthful person will be seen as the liar. I remember reading this hadith a decade ago and never understanding this until a few years back.

Wallahi this thread is so true.
My earpods broke, and I couldn’t be bothered to buy headphones, so I didn’t listen to music for a few weeks. During that time period wallah my concentration improved so much, and I was less fidgety and able to focus better.
As soon as I got new headphones... :francis: Can’t even study w/out music in the background.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending