Dont get suspended from school young geeljires

Status
Not open for further replies.
Primitive.

Children should be taught trough example and interest, not punishment. :mjkkk:

Just kidding, my dad used to beat me into another nationality the few times I got anything less than 10. It kept me on the straight and narrow, minus the straight:pachah1:
Would you say that ur dad beating you made you chase woman?

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
lol i would of went to the local youth centre and stole a controller, real niggas know i can't miss out on fortnite

I recently saw a video of a black mom punishing her daughter by cutting her hair :confused:

I’m curious, what did you do?
This site is full of uncle toms but usually cops and white teachers function the same:manny:
One time this white suspended for walking in the hallways:bell:
There is a whole article written about it
http://m.startribune.com/st-paul-school-suspensions-are-down-but-concerns-linger/412054123/
:manny:
My first suspension was boxing with these natives outside the school:manny:
Most of my suspension came from ditching school mid day:pachah1:
One time had the principal chase us around outside the school he was heavy two:lolbron:
The last few middle school days I was getting threats for expulsion for not snitching on this dude who broke the school mirror talking about we gonna call the cops on yall for breaking private property no body snitched and they didn't do shit ironically the high school i went to ended the same way:deadrose:

This site is full of uncle toms but usually cops and white teachers function the same:manny:
One time this white suspended for walking in the hallways:bell:
There is a whole article written about it
http://m.startribune.com/st-paul-school-suspensions-are-down-but-concerns-linger/412054123/
:manny:
My first suspension was boxing with these natives outside the school:manny:
Most of my suspension came from ditching school mid day:pachah1:
One time had the principal chase us around outside the school he was heavy two:lolbron:
The last few middle school days I was getting threats for expulsion for not snitching on this dude who broke the school mirror talking about we gonna call the cops on yall for breaking private property no body snitched and they didn't do shit ironically the high school i went to ended the same way:deadrose:
Wow you were such a troublemaker lol :ftw9nwa:

You got suspended for skipping classes though? That’s insane. Never did that at my schools

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Waste of money and he won’t learn shit. She will go and get him a new controller. I don’t know why Somali parents underestimate the power of talking to their children and holding them accountable.

Waste of money and he won’t learn shit. She will go and get him a new controller. I don’t know why Somali parents underestimate the power of talking to their children and holding them accountable.
Unfortunately Somali parenting Sometimes tends to be over emotional . My cousin makes his kids save up pocket money when they went to buy games . The lady could have easily taken the controller until such a time when the kids behaviour improved .she could have even gave the controller to charity and made him save up his pocket money to buy another one .

The little chap is now on world star. ( humiliation as a parenting only works so much ).

Unfortunately Somali parenting Sometimes tends to be over emotional . My cousin makes his kids save up pocket money when they went to buy games . The lady could have easily taken the controller until such a time when the kids behaviour improved .she could have even gave the controller to charity and made him save up his pocket money to buy another one .

The little chap is now on world star. ( humiliation as a parenting only works so much ).
Off topic but do you speak like that in person? Calling people “chap”, “fellow”, things like that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending