Don't appease Governor Deni Mr President Hassan Sheikh

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
isbaaro.jpg

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Every 30 KM there is 10 checkpoints in @InaShaqalle land. Mogadishu to South Galkacyo is 750 KM. So that means for each 3 km in hawiye land you will find a isbaaro. That's 2250 Isbaaro if you travel thru the highway. Yet people vote for these ppl not knowing how they are internally the most disorganized and unstable clan in the nation. Somalis think on emotions not minds.

Somalia is federal not confederal meaning the national government is not subordinate to the regions
If Deni is a governor, that makes Xasan Sheekh a City State leader, does it not?

Besides, you seem to need basic civic lessons in understanding what constitutes a "government" in the Federal configuration. States are the de facto government, where the citizenary resides, and the Federal government operates at the behest of the States.

You would know that if that is being taught where you live, if federalism is the form of governance.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@InaShaqalle if Mogadishu disappeared today, only 50 sq meter would disappear of land. If Puntland left, 220,000 SQ km from 639,000 would disappear. To assume Mogadishu is superior as a city state is just laughable. Waryaa PL controls 30% of the countries Land, JL controls 20%. 50% wud be gone. Hag only control 20%(hamar to south galkacyo).

This is the fact. Majerteniya and Hag land is the 'same' not even including 'harti' which is another 10-15% of Somalia territory.

@InaShaqalle if Mogadishu disappeared today, only 50 sq meter would disappear of land. If Puntland left, 220,000 SQ km from 639,000 would disappear. To assume Mogadishu is superior as a city state is just laughable. Waryaa PL controls 30% of the countries Land, JL controls 20%. 50% wud be gone. Hag only control 20%(hamar to south galkacyo).

This is the fact. Majerteniya and Hag land is the 'same' not even including 'harti' which is another 10-15% of Somalia territory.
Hiraab land is bigger than Harti land. Habargidir in Galkacyo to Wacdaan cismaan in merca is bigger than Majeerteen in Galkacyo until Dhulbante in laascaanood

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hiraab land is bigger than Harti land. Habargidir in Galkacyo to Wacdaan cismaan in merca is bigger than Majeerteen in Galkacyo until Dhulbante in laascaanood

Im not gonna even argue with u now claiming 'south west'. Everyone knows ur zone. It's the size of majerteniya, bosaso to galkacyo 750 km, all ur hag land is same distance. I didn't even include Our lands in JL/DOOLO which by itself is bigger then all hawiye.

Im not gonna even argue with u now claiming 'south west'. Everyone knows ur zone. It's the size of majerteniya, bosaso to galkacyo 750 km, all ur hag land is same distance. I didn't even include Our lands in JL/DOOLO which by itself is bigger then all hawiye.
So if wacdaan cismaan, a Mudulood sub that completely live in Lower shabelle, don’t live in SW, where do they live? Lemme add wadalaan gorgate and silcis. All three hawiye that solely live in lower shabelle

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So if wacdaan cismaan, a Mudulood sub that completely live in Lower shabelle, don’t live in SW, where do they live? Lemme add wadalaan gorgate and silcis. All three hawiye that solely live in lower shabelle

Lower shabelle is 10 minutes from hamar, no land size niyahow ceeb ayaa idin haysa. Afgoye is owned by digil iyo mirifle.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
It was worth it to get rid of that cuqdadlow Farmaajo. Ofcourse Deni should be consulted when it comes to anything to do with PL. He is our current emir. Personally, i dont care what HSM or any future S Somalia president does as long as they stay out of our business. Its that simple.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
For me personally, I want KAAH to have another spin on the wheel. I was anxious on Denis leadership at first wallahi, but he proved not only Puntland but entire Somaliweyn that he is fit to lead.

Mideeye are inexperienced, but no problem with them. But Horseed I don’t like, to each his own.
Today Puntland not like puntland yesterday. Many many issues he solve it, for example from puntland army reform and that result he didnt lose one inch and gain Bari sanaag, plus salaries on time. Election one man one vote.

Deni is the second best after AY AUN.

Today Puntland not like puntland yesterday. Many many issues he solve it, for example from puntland army reform and that result he didnt lose one inch and gain Bari sanaag, plus salaries on time. Election one man one vote.

Deni is the second best after AY AUN.

He knows how to run the country like its a business wallahi. 1p1v will make him the best leader we ever had as Puntites.

Here in the U.S, we have β€˜Mount Rushmore’ which is a carving of 4 Presidents honoring there work for the country.

We need to Build one in Puntland honoring 4 of our presidents.

:denzelnigga:

9F1E92E7-C2E0-49C0-863A-D2DF4508E5EE.jpeg

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It was worth it to get rid of that cuqdadlow Farmaajo. Ofcourse Deni should be consulted when it comes to anything to do with PL. He is our current emir. Personally, i dont care what HSM or any future S Somalia president does as long as they stay out of our business. Its that simple.
Deni getting rid of Farmaajo after openly saying that’s his biggest mission is one of the reasons I support him. You can’t catch a bigger L than that, I know they are still hurting. That’s a lifetime of emotional damage.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@ina sh
Deni is refusing Assad Diyaano friend to be appointed as Admiral of Navy, he also wants all safiirs from PL to be appointed by him. Hes a very greedy man but lets see if weak HSM will cave.
warya why would hassan shieq mohamud make former xarmaajo nigis abdihamid mohamed dirir the admiral of the navy when this Tuug openly laid about prime minister Mohamed hussien roble when he accused him stealing dhulka cidanka bada somalia… this dabadhilif abdihamid mohamed dirir is a liar who sided with xarmaajo… atleast if u gonna lie say something that would make senseπŸ˜…

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
@DR OSMAN @InaShaqalle is not xawadle wa idoor.. he just want to create fidna between Dowlada federalka and dowlad deeganka puntland… president hassan shieq mohamud so far has been good to us….

Last edited:

Trending