Don't appease Governor Deni Mr President Hassan Sheikh

HSM and prime minister Hamza can appoint anyone they want from Puntland Region even if they are political opponents of Deni. Somalia is federal not confederal meaning the national government is not subordinate to the regions

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

HSM and prime minister Hamza can appoint anyone they want from Puntland Region even if they are political opponents of Deni. Somalia is federal not confederal meaning the national government is not subordinate to the regions
Ar xaa kaa gale eebow soo xawaadle matahid

You seriously have a special hate for Puntlanders. Get that checked out inshallah.

sometimes i understand why people call you a sheegato

He sure is.

Xawaadle don't have a special interest in seeing the downfall of Federalism nor are they particularly invested in Puntland's destruction, as it is Hiiraan's main trading partner.

This doesn't add up.

Hmmm. My calculations + rumours are leading me North-West

little-boy-calculator.gif

He sure is.

Xawaadle don't have a special interest in seeing the downfall of Federalism nor are they particularly invested in Puntland's destruction, as it is Hiiraan's main trading partner.

This doesn't add up.

Hmmm. My calculations + rumours are leading me North-West

little-boy-calculator.gif

I always wondered why this Doqon hates Federal member states for preferring semi-autonomy, yet never seen a single hate thread/comment on Somaliland full-on declaring independence.

:mjlol::mjlol:

There not even hiding it anymore abaayo.

I always wondered why this Doqon hates Federal member states for preferring semi-autonomy, yet never seen a single thread/comment on Somaliland full-on declaring independence.

:mjlol::mjlol:

There not even hiding it anymore abaayo.

It's too late for our North-Western neighbours. Federalism has been so heartily adopted by Somalis, that they are literally making flags and songs for their own qabiil.

Our anthem, "Ku Dayo Puntland", is not just a song, it's a prediction of Somali behaviour.

CarelessDarkHoopoe-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Deni is refusing Assad Diyaano friend to be appointed as Admiral of Navy, he also wants all safiirs from PL to be appointed by him. Hes a very greedy man but lets see if weak HSM will cave.

Deni is refusing Assad Diyaano friend to be appointed as Admiral of Navy, he also wants all safiirs from PL to be appointed by him. Hes a very greedy man but lets see if weak HSM will cave.

You N&N boys are clearly scraping the barrel for allies. Neo-SSDF miyaa naf ka raadiseen? Masaakiin Ilaahay. LMAO.

Asad Diyaano's boys are the ones who chained Marehan men to beds in Garowe. If Asad ever came to rule Puntland, you can expect more of that special treatment.

Mideeye Party Political Manifesto below:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I am 100% convinced that Deni is the best option for non-Puntites.

He is not like Faroole, who is soft towards Somaliland and blunt towards HAG. He doesn't come from a military background and is not a warhawk like the Diyaano/SSDF and their inner circle.
Deni is a businessman and prior to that he was an educator, he grew up in Mogadishu so he understands the Xuu/Xaa speaking Somalis. Successful businessmen in Somalia, only care about the bigger picture and know how to make friends among a diverse range of people.

I'll quote my post if Mideeye or Horseed ever come to power, and we hear all the calaacal and regret.

You are on my ignore list , go away.

:mjlol:Miskeen, you don't know how to use the ignore function do you?

I am feeling charitable so here is free advice:

Step 1: Using the internet cafe mouse, hover above my account name.
Step 2: you should see three options, 'follow', 'ignore' 'start conversation'.
Step 3: Click on 'ignore'.

bye-blow-kiss.gif

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
I am 100% convinced that Deni is the best option for non-Puntites.

He is not like Faroole, who is soft towards Somaliland and blunt towards HAG. He doesn't come from a military background and is not a warhawk like the Diyaano/SSDF and their inner circle.
Deni is a businessman and prior to that he was an educator, he grew up in Mogadishu so he understands the Xuu/Xaa speaking Somalis. Successful businessmen in Somalia, only care about the bigger picture and know how to make friends among a diverse range of people.

I'll quote my post if Mideeye or Horseed ever come to power, and we hear all the calaacal and regret.
Kaah will be winners. :rejoice:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is definitely a sheegato, after all the Gedo/MX thread he made no one clocked it, but I always said what business of yours is it, nigga you Xaarwadle.

I am glad people finally caught the imposter.

I like Mideeye better. They have out of the box thinkers imo.

For me personally, I want KAAH to have another spin on the wheel. I was anxious on Denis leadership at first wallahi, but he proved not only Puntland but entire Somaliweyn that he is fit to lead.

Mideeye are inexperienced, but no problem with them. But Horseed I don’t like, to each his own.

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
For me personally, I want KAAH to have another spin on the wheel. I was anxious on Denis leadership at first wallahi, but he proved not only Puntland but entire Somaliweyn that he is fit to lead.

Mideeye are inexperienced, but no problem with them. But Horseed I don’t like, to each his own.
I agree, not a big fan of Horseed myself.

Trending

Latest posts