Donald Trump's team 'discussing plans for Muslim registration system'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...licy-kris-bobach-reinstate-wall-a7420296.html

Donald Trump’s policy advisers are discussing plans to establish a registry for Muslim immigrants in the US, a man believed to be a key member of the President-elect's transition team has revealed.

Kris Kobach, the secretary of state for Kansas, said the President-elect’s advisers were looking at how to implement a proposal suggested by the billionaire businessman that would force immigrants from Muslim countries to register on a database.

Mr Kobach, who helped devise tough immigration laws in a number of US states and claims to have participated in regular conference calls with Mr Trump’s immigration advisers, also said the Trump administration could push ahead rapidly on construction of a US-Mexico border wall without seeking immediate congressional approval.

The hardline immigration official, whose role has not been confirmed by the President-elect’s transition team but who is thought to be a favourite for the role of Attorney General, said the immigration group had discussed drafting executive orders for the President-elect's review “so that Trump and the Department of Homeland Security hit the ground running”.

The Muslim registration scheme, which would reportedly see Muslims given a form of identification that notes their religion, reflects policies Mr Trump put forward during his campaign to introduce “extreme vetting” of Muslims through tougher security measures.

I'll make dua for you, reer America. Shit is about to get real. This is like some comic book shit, only this time there's no Captain America to save you. :ohdamn:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
Is it any wonder that these more hard-line politicians have come to the fray to deal with a problem which really should've been dealt with by the Muslim community themselves after 9/11. Instead many Muslims are more interested in denouncing harmless apostates.
:bell:

The same reality will hit Trump, remember Obama said change is coming? :draketf:

Nothing will change for better or worse :axvmm9o:

His cabinet will be full of racists, his VP Pence's parents owned a "white's only" gas station. Trump may be useless but he is surrounding himself with some dangerous people.

His cabinet will be full of racists, his VP Pence's parents owned a "white's only" gas station. Trump may be useless but he is surrounding himself with some dangerous people.

Well that's some of the perks of winning innit he gets to pick who sits around the table and who makes coffee for him
but that's how far it goes.

Just compare Bush and Obama, walahi not much different.

Snopes.com says the gas station story is not true. His father owned a few gas stations but they were not white only. Be careful of left-wing media; they are known for lying

Apollo

VIP
True, there are 1.8 billion of us. THE Jews barely had 10 mill. Other muslim nations wouldn't stand for it and would immediately cut ties with them.

Jews were a very high percentage in Germany, Poland etc in the past. Far greater % than the Muslims currently in America.

You mean the same system Bush started and Obama continued for nearly the first term of his presidency? It's actually for immigrants from "Muslim majority" countries, which includes Christians, Jews, etc. from these countries. Not saying I agree or disagree with it, but it doesn't sound as sensational as the defeated left and the lamestream media is making it sound.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
You mean the same system Bush started and Obama continued for nearly the first term of his presidency? It's actually for immigrants from "Muslim majority" countries, which includes Christians, Jews, etc. from these countries. Not saying I agree or disagree with it, but it doesn't sound as sensational as the defeated left and the lamestream media is making it sound.
That was for visitors. This is for all Muslims you neef. Citizens and new immigrants. "Defeated left" kiulaha. Stop coonin'.

Jews were a very high percentage in Germany, Poland etc in the past. Far greater % than the Muslims currently in America.

I'm not talking about the ones in America, but the 1.8 billion all over the world.
Again like I said before, I'm pretty sure muslim countries all over the world would react harshly to the US if they actually started rounding up and registering Muslims

I'm not talking about the once in America, but the 1.8 billion all over the world.
Again like I said before, I'm pretty sure muslim countries all over the world would react harshly to the US if they actually started rounding up and registering Muslims

No dice, especially Arabs "reacting harshly"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending