Donald getting flamed by feminists

Al Muslim

الموت لامريكا الموت لإسرائيل
Donald trumpstein has already ruined his own image more than anybody else can
Image may contain: 1 person
Donald Trump got to wave a rainbow flag at a campaign ...

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Why do you think men are 100 and women are 50?

I think it is in the hadith and also Quran. Quran has detail laws on diving inheritance. Women are supposed to get 50%?

I see Trump as the black Obama. Same way Obama promised hope and change to the black community. He peddles his xenophobic to his populous base without ever delivering any of it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tom Brady (R) vs LeBron James (D) in the next decade all thanks to Trump.

I see Trump as the black Obama. Same way Obama promised hope and change to the black community. He peddles his xenophobic to his populous base without ever delivering any of it. I wouldn't be surprised to see Tom Brady (R) vs LeBron James (D) in the next decade all thanks to Trump.

roving mobs of violent leftists was definitely a form of change. I guess Trump will one day be remembered for inspiring mobs of violent right-wingers. the violent mobs as I understand it didn't really materialize until Obama's second term. I'm not claiming the Trump supporters have formed violent mobs as of yet but 10 years from now, I think there will be violent white extremist groups that will be rooted in this present time when Trump is president..... I hope Biden wins and Trump doesn't get a second term. I don't like feminism and all the lgbtplmnop stuff but..... if it's that or a bunch of white people turning terrorist, what choice is there? I don't think Allah will blame me on the Day of Judgement for not wanting to allow the conditions for white nationalist terrorism to develop roots.

Trending