Donald getting flamed by feminists

FF44B617-5381-4EE2-ADE5-39774CBD972C.jpeg

:pachah1:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The worst woman a red blooded heterosexual man hates is a ugly feminist. If she was hot with great naasos, Trump will be like "Heyyy"

Men are so dumb! (and i am not an ugly feminist, Not even a feminist because i believe in a man is 100 and a a woman 50)

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The Donald is spitting facts. Would I rate a flat chested lady as 10?!! HELL NO!! She's damn lucky if she gets 6. Melons count.

The worst woman a red blooded heterosexual man hates is a ugly feminist. If she was hot with great naasos, Trump will be like "Heyyy"

Men are so dumb! (and i am not an ugly feminist, Not even a feminist because i believe in a man is 100 and a a woman 50)
You deserve 10 billion meher

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
How so? You don’t seem to fond of her :cosbyhmm:

I am fond of her. She is only paranoid because i pick on her every time. So she has to change every time. She sees me in Soho Street, she ducks & calls her hooyo....

Why do you think men are 100 and women are 50?

So you are 50% less than I am? I will take that. Kabaha ii geli cagaha marka.

Trending