Don’t marry white women.

lalayariis

Bad cop
Lmao they gotta get him healthy foods tho!
A big baby means they’re healthy, but if your kids still big (like morbidly obese) as a toddler you did something wrong as a parent and need to get it in order before it affects the rest of their lives. I pray he has it easy and will lose some of the excess fat no matter how cute he is.

lalayariis

Bad cop
My lil nigga eating right tho :banderas: he a kid and will eventually burn that off on the play structure
I know so many boys that were fat as kids, then chubby during preteens, and then became the normal faraax twig after puberty. Idk it was either that or drugs.

lalayariis

Bad cop
I was a chubby kid, then skinny, and puberty+working out made me big.:banderas:
Mashallah. A work ethic pays off. I want to start working out, I’m just curvy rn. I used to be skinny as a kid, then chubby as a preteen, then lost weight and became slim thick and stayed that way. I always wanted to be model skinny, but I realized my body type won’t ever get that way unless I’m unhealthy so I decided to try to get an athletic build instead. I gotta gain muscle weight to be toned and I’ll be set inshallah.

Mashallah. A work ethic pays off. I want to start working out, I’m just curvy rn. I used to be skinny as a kid, then chubby as a preteen, then lost weight and became slim thick and stayed that way. I always wanted to be model skinny, but I realized my body type won’t ever get that way unless I’m unhealthy so I decided to try to get an athletic build instead. I gotta gain muscle weight to be toned and I’ll be set inshallah.
You are perfection stop it

lalayariis

Bad cop
Old soul I can feel it
Would you like to go for a walk with me under the stars sometime
Social distancing my dude, I’ll be in America and looking out my window and you’ll be in Wuhan. Safety first, I’m not risking my life here. We have to take precaution.

Your lips must taste like rose water you are special

Social distancing my dude, I’ll be in America and looking out my window and you’ll be in Wuhan. Safety first, I’m not risking my life here. We have to take precaution.
No no my dude yes yes my dear

Lol so how are the streets of America empty or people still hanging outside

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Fitness and health are wealth wlhi, my ayeeyo is very old and she still does her walks.

Trending