Don’t marry white women.

He can screw off lol people say way worse things with 0 repercussions.

OnonononoO @The Good whY dId yOU sAy tHat boooo
Why are you so triggered over a dislike?? You have issues. First saying people should get raped, then losing your shit over someone disagreeing with you. I didn't think you were like this. I thought you were a cool poster, I guess not.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
Why are you so triggered over a dislike?? You have issues. First saying people should get raped, then losing your shit over someone disagreeing with you. I didn't think you were like this. I thought you were a cool poster, I guess not.
I didn't say people should get raped. I didn't understand why you downvoted something so benign compared to what flies on sspot all the time. Not the actual downvote itself. I'm not getting triggered otherwise I would've just qashined you if I was mad - which I haven't.

I didn't say people should get raped. I didn't understand why you downvoted something so benign compared to what flies on sspot all the time. Not the actual downvote itself. I'm not getting triggered otherwise I would've just qashined you if I was mad - which I haven't.
I don't read/post here everyday so I don't see everything posted here but I do try to call out racist/disgusting things as often as possible. It's nothing personal. I have no beef with you, but so far you seemed like reasonable person...until you posted this.