Don’t drink while youre young

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
Our bodies aren’t fully developed especially if your under 18! I remember last year it was my first year in sixth form and their was a party me and my friends went to and a guy my friend knew gave us some khanri wallahi worst mistake I ever made my stomach couldn’t handle it and I ended up vomitting bile the whole way home learn from my mistakes and stay away:fittytousand: .:samwelcome: It takes me one experience to conclude it’s a no for me
bg13.gif
Because Ajanabi prey on rebellious Muslim girls to get drunk and take advantage of

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
You drink, you wank and you would let a guy eat ur ass. Wallahi this girl mad:drakelaugh:. It's only a matter of time untill you let a bunch of dudes run a train on you:russ:

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
You drink, you wank and you would let a guy eat ur ass. Wallahi this girl mad:drakelaugh:. It's only a matter of time untill you let a bunch of dudes run a train on you:russ:
It was once I’m not a frequent drinker you 100% pleasure yourself to you hypocrite and no I wouldn’t get my ass ate I was just joking nice try though :gaasdrink:

Status
Not open for further replies.