Don’t be a simp : Steve Harvey gets cheated on by his lovely wife Majorie

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
What's Marjorie Harvey cheating got to do with Muslim women? It is one thing if you want excuses to justify being a cruel and inconsiderate husband but encouraging other Muslim men?
Fear Allah!

Quran 2:11

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمْ لَا تُفْسِدُوا۟ فِى ٱلْأَرْضِ قَالُوٓا۟ إِنَّمَا نَحْنُ مُصْلِحُونَ ١١

When they are told, “Do not spread corruption in the land,” they reply, “We are only peace-makers!”1

Abu Huraira reported: The Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “The most complete of believers in faith are those with the best character, and the best of you are the best in behavior to their women.”

Grade: Sahih (authentic) according to Al-Tirmidhi

Aegon

The Conqueror, King of all Westeros
Not surprised, this guy always worship womens like they are god or something more. Look at what he got in return

Why are broke men comparing themselves to Steve Harvey? Are you scared a woman is going to steal the lint out of your pockets? Is she going to steal the huuro out of your mouth? The ash from your dry skin?

chewing-yum.gif

When a man gets cheated on, he changes for life, my romantic bro got cheated on and his cuqdad became next level, ku dhufu ka dhaqaaq bu qalinjabiyay, dont create monsters ladies

Yaraye

VIP
I don't believe that she cheated on him with a security guard. With the way she and her daughter Lori move, she ain't gonna sleep with the security guard. :comeon:

Last edited:
I don't get it? Don't a lot of women cheat because of the opposite?
It sounds like you ain't safe either way, pick the right woman and you won't have to worry.

Steve Harvey isn't a simp he's a grifter who grifts on validating women. I don't think he actually cares plus apparently now that I checked he was cheating recently, aswell as with his current wife when he was with his previous one.
I don't believe that she cheated on him with a security guard. With the way she and her daughter Lori move, she ain't gonna sleep with a security guard. :comeon:
Didn't the king of the UAE's wife run away with a body guard? I don't understand women stanning Lori all I have ever see when she's brought up is that she's jumped from one guy onto the next what's the correlation here that's shes above security guards?

Yaraye

VIP
Didn't the king of the UAE's wife run away with a body guard? I don't understand women stanning Lori all I have ever see when she's brought up is that she's jumped from one guy onto the next what's the correlation here that's shes above security guards?
It's also said that UAE's wife
crazy cuckoo GIF

Plus Margery consistently moved upwards in terms of her men social status/ finances
What's wrong with moving from guy to the next? :duckr:

Steve Harvey isn't a simp he's a grifter who grifts on validating women. I don't think he actually cares plus apparently now that I checked he was cheating recently, aswell as with his current wife when he was with his previous one.

It was the ex-wife of the current monarch/sheikh of the Dubai emirate.

It's also said that UAE's wife
crazy cuckoo GIF

Plus Margery consistently moved upwards in terms of her men social status/ finances
What's wrong with moving from guy to the next? :duckr:
Oh is that what got the women hyped up about her?
so she's hypergamous is what your saying :ohhh:

I was confused because it just brought her across as promiscuous and being unable to settle down so I was confused about all the hype

Trending