Don’t be a simp : Steve Harvey gets cheated on by his lovely wife Majorie

Yaraye

VIP
Oh is that what got the women hyped up about her?
so she's hypergamous is what your saying :ohhh:

I was confused because it just brought her across as promiscuous and being unable to settle down so I was confused about all the hype
Combo of both. She goes from one man to the next and the one she catches is always better than the one before :pachah1:

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
Why are broke men comparing themselves to Steve Harvey? Are you scared a woman is going to steal the lint out of your pockets? Is she going to steal the huuro out of your mouth? The ash from your dry skin?

chewing-yum.gif
She's back :Shock:

I knew this was gonna happen. Stupid stupid simp, uff he deserves everything. You can’t be too nice to your wife. I know this gonna hurt some of my somali muslim brothers but this is the truth. To bad many guys i know gonna be in that exact position.
I don't know why guys get insulted for their girl cheating on them. They were loyal. How can you simp for your wife anyway? What you're saying makes no sense. Some people just aren't principled and they don't reveal that side of themselves until it's too late. Some guys just get dealt a bad hand when it comes to women bro. Just pray it doesn't happen to you.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I were to meet Steve Harvey he'd tell me to go for a single mum with half a dozen kids and continue another man's saved game.....

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
IMG_5563.jpeg

#BlackTwitter is going crazy right now! The Relationship Guru most famous book “Think Like a Man” has a whole new meaning now!

I knew this was gonna happen. Stupid stupid simp, uff he deserves everything. You can’t be too nice to your wife. I know this gonna hurt some of my somali muslim brothers but this is the truth. To bad many guys i know gonna be in that exact position.
Steve harvey deserves it, he got with majorie whilst being married to his ex wife and he has a history of cheating so please do some googling b4 u talk

@Hmohamed54

You’re a misogynistic fool who’ll use any excuse even the fake lives of celebrities to justify being an absolute xaasid towards women. Everyday, women get cheated on, more so than the other way around. Anecdotes and even statistics illustrates that men simply cheat more, yet if I were to say that women shouldn’t be too nice to their husbands you would cry with outrage. I mean it’s women who deal with most cheating cases…but it’s okay for us to get cheated on right?

Supposedly, his current wife didn’t even cheat on him. It’s all a fake rumor but what is facts is that Harvey himself did indeed cheat on his first wife and the mother of his three older daughters.

Men will cheat, see other men cheat day and night and then cry about a rumor of a woman cheating to justify abusing and mistreating women.

I don’t know how you’ve managed to marry, but you won’t have a long or happy marriage with your attitude. We live in a world in which your wife doesn’t need you. She’s with you because of how you treat her. So be careful. Play stupid games and you’ll be in for a surprise.

We’ll see your next thread about how women aren’t loyal anymore and leave their husbands for no reason and you’ll be too stupid to realize why. I’ve always thought you were an insecure fool.

Last edited:
That bald charlatan got what was coming to him. His ideas coming back to bite him. According to him a woman needs to think like a man to date a man. Some of the biggest BS I've ever heard. Just goes to show that even being rich and famous is not enough for some people... they still need tyrone's foot long.

Zo206

Zoobandz aka Leech (Yungin in Charge)
@Hmohamed54

You’re a misogynistic fool who’ll use any excuse even the fake lives of celebrities to justify being an absolute xaasid towards women. Everyday, women get cheated on, more so than the other way around. Anecdotes and even statistics illustrates that men simply cheat more, yet if I were to say that women shouldn’t be too nice to their husbands you would cry with outrage. I mean it’s women who deal with most cheating cases…but it’s okay for us to get cheated on right?

Supposedly, his current wife didn’t even cheat on him. It’s all a fake rumor but what is facts is that Harvey himself did indeed cheat on his first wife and the mother of his three older daughters.

Men will cheat, see other men cheat day and night and then cry about a rumor of a woman cheating to justify abusing and mistreating women.

I don’t know how you’ve managed to marry, but you won’t have a long or happy marriage with your attitude. We live in a world in which your wife doesn’t need you. She’s with you because of how you treat her. So be careful. Play stupid games and you’ll be in for a surprise.

We’ll see your next thread about how women aren’t loyal anymore and leave their husbands for no reason and you’ll be too stupid to realize why. I’ve always thought you were an insecure fool.
:whoa:War Naaya caji iska diig naagyaho jus chill dude aint no misogynist he jus a sensitive individual no need 2 bash the guy outta nowhere

Why tarnish your brand even more by publically revealing this shit? Besides, his audience is predominantly Kuffar women and half of them are already probably cheating. But this couldn't have happened to a more deserving retard wallahi :heh:

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts