Dominicans

Apollo

VIP
I'm already aware the "White", "Brown" and "Black" Dominicans all share the same ancestral components. However, each group has varying levels of each ancestral component which affects how they look.

I think those are social constructs, same with Brazil, mainly based on skin color rather than actual ancestry.

I think those are social constructs, same with Brazil, mainly based on skin color rather than actual ancestry.
Usually the folks with the most European ancestry form the elite class of those Nations. As long as you still appear "White/European" then it won't matter if you carry minor amounts of foreign admix.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
You can't force people that aren't black to be black. These madows want everyone to be black then get mad when they say the n word. lol
They were tearing Doja apart last week but now want Dominicans who look like her to identify as black. Insane

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
AAs kinda remind me of the afro arabs who were trying to claim black arabs(dark arabs) who are very different from them until they got a rude awakening. :russ:

Every group with some African DNA no matter how marginal that live in the US takes advantage of the AA socio-cultural and economic sphere, even more efficiently than the AAs themselves, but are quick to distance themselves disrespectfully when shit hits the fan.

Every group with some African DNA no matter how marginal that live in the US takes advantage of the AA socio-cultural and economic sphere, even more efficiently than the AAs themselves, but are quick to distance themselves disrespectfully when shit hits the fan.

THEY SMART

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Most Dominicans are biracial and there are lots who aren’t even black like this girl. She calls herself an Afro-Latina though lmao