Dominicans

Is kinda weird how 99 percent of Somalis aren't around Dominicans and vise versa despite having similar mentality. Like you can ask 1 million dominicans in America and all would probably say they never met a somali.
It's probably because Dominicans in the US don't live in the same areas as Somalis. They're usually found in New York, Chigago, and New Jersey while American Somalis are found in Seattle, Columbus and Minnesota

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
“I no black papi”
87FA844F-4426-4697-80D0-6E4BE88E048F.jpeg

:drakekidding::drakelaugh:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
It's probably because Dominicans in the US don't live in the same areas as Somalis. They're usually found in New York, Chigago, and New Jersey while American Somalis are found in Seattle, Columbus and Minnesota
Oh yes I know that for sure there's hardly any somalis in NYC that actually lives there and goes to school New Jersey there's like 0 same with florida and there's hardly any dominicans and puerto rican in the mid west or west coast where somalis usually reside is a shame cos the girls and the boys are fine as hell and I feel like we wkjkd have gotten along more

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Most Dominicans that I’ve seen look very mixed, there are very black looking ones but the average ones I’ve seen look mixed
Sxb which state do you live in the US ? I don't see any carribeans on the west coast ? the only Caribbeans I met were few Puerto Ricans.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
Sxb which state do you live in the US ? I don't see any carribeans on the west coast ? the only Caribbeans I met were few Puerto Ricans.
I didn’t mean in person sxb I meant the ones that I’ve seen social media lol and I’m from San Diego the hispanics that I mainly come across are Mexican

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
I didn’t mean in person sxb I meant the ones that I’ve seen social media lol and I’m from San Diego the hispanics that I mainly come across are Mexican
How big is the Somali community in San Diego, I heard there are many Somali bantus who live there

Hybrid()

Death Awaits You
Oh yes I know that for sure there's hardly any somalis in NYC that actually lives there and goes to school New Jersey there's like 0 same with florida and there's hardly any dominicans and puerto rican in the mid west or west coast where somalis usually reside is a shame cos the girls and the boys are fine as hell and I feel like we wkjkd have gotten along more
There are small Somali communities in Western part of NY, and boston

yes
Idk, I think this is more their average look:

Dominican_Students.jpg

9no_parrafo_parrafo_jornada_escolar_extendida_en_ocoa_un_privilegio_y_avance_de_desarrollo_0.jpg

They are kind of questionably black (only 35-40% on average).

For contrast:

unicef-1.jpg
yes I live near plenty of Dominicans and I can tell u this is not their average at all, they don’t look predominately black but they are too Eurasian in those pictures.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
yes

yes I live near plenty of Dominicans and I can tell u this is not their average at all, they don’t look predominately black but they are too Eurasian in those pictures.
where you live nigga considering no somalis exist in NYC florida new Jersey ???

Trending