Doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭😭😭

not trying to hate but your average farah is this phenotype 80-90% of the time.

View attachment 323723
1712438404856.png

There's a somali male model that a lot of girls were crushing on. I think more faraxs should embrace being a twink because they can actually pull it off
1712445042299.png

lean-ish muscular deff fits somalis the best. this is a market from 1920. our ancestors were quick n agile while still strong.needa get on that meat iyo caano kaliye diet

Three Moons

Give Dhul-Suwayqatayn not an inch of the Sea!
There's a somali male model that a lot of girls were crushing on. I think more faraxs should embrace being a twink because they can actually pull it off

There is another one modelling for a multibillion dollar brand like Burberry, it looks like the tide is turning and the Scandinavian brigade have risen up to sacrifice themselves in the name of Somali male propaganda;

Like I said before, of course Somalis are gonna look different when the entire continent looks Bantu, this is why they cope with

"He doesn't look Somali"

Whenever they see an attractive Somali guy

It boggles the mind how an ethnic group numbering 25M max.....with have half million of whom living in the West, live rent free in the heads of Meadows and Westerns/Euros both numbering nearly billion each.

It is actually crazy. It needs to be studied.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
There is another one modelling for a multibillion dollar brand like Burberry, it looks like the tide is turning and the Scandinavian brigade have risen up to sacrifice themselves in the name of Somali male propaganda;

Question

How come your full tiktok vid gets shown on here?

Whenever @Geeljire lotus posts a tiktok only the link shows up on here.

I want to post tiktoks but I don't want to qarxis my account.

Trending

Latest posts