Doesn’t look Somali 😭😭😭😭😭

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
There's a somali male model that a lot of girls were crushing on. I think more faraxs should embrace being a twink because they can actually pull it off

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
1712435400706.png

It's was this guy but twink look would probably be better suited for timo jileec faraxs lol

Last edited:
It boggles the mind how an ethnic group numbering 25M max.....with have half million of whom living in the West, live rent free in the heads of Meadows and Westerns/Euros both numbering nearly billion each.
Now that you mention it, in my day to day life i rarely see somalis, I will see one on occasion and think damn that's neat, but the notoriety that we have is unreasonable

You guys underestimate how much women especially younger women love twinks. Kpop is huge for that reason
most women must be bisexual to a degree then. If they are attracted to twinky men who almost imitate the appearance of women, is it a stretch to say that they have some form of attraction to each other? 🤔

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
Now that you mention it, in my day to day life i rarely see somalis, I will see one on occasion and think damn that's neat, but the notoriety that we have is unreasonable
To be fair somalis bring that attention to ourselves. We would've flown under the radar had it not been for our attention seeking antics

I don't include Ethiopians since we are chronically beefing with them but I noticed Eritreans who we show unwarranted "love" join in the hate.
I’ve seen a couple here and their not all though

you gotta understand It’s a self preservation tactic they don’t want social media to turn on them next so they gotta distance themselves

I’ve seen a couple here and there most show love though

but you gotta understand It’s a self preservation tactic they don’t want social media to turn on them next so they gotta distance themselves
is mostly the fobs and highly educated ones that show us love compared to the born and raised in the west that tries to fit in. But your right they don't want people thinking they are attached or have association with Somalis due to the ongoing mockery we are receiving. They want people to know how completely different they are to us. No one wants to be seen with a demographic that is seen as the bottom of the barrel. Let's be real.

is mostly the fobs and highly educated ones that show us love compared to the born and raised in the west that tries to fit in. But your right they don't want people thinking they are attached or have association with Somalis due to the ongoing mockery we are receiving. They want people to know how completely different they are to us. No one wants to be seen with a demographic that is seen as the bottom of the barrel. Let's be real.
Every community/society goes through rough patches we are not bottom of the barrel your gonna forget this time period 10-15 years down the line

Every community/society goes through rough patches we are not bottom of the barrel your gonna forget this time period 10-15 years down the line
Back when indooyars and yahuuds where getting shxted on their was no social media for millions to see, its completely different to our level of hate considering back home we are no more than 17 million and in the west no more than 500k. I don't know how things will turn out but all I can say is that so long social media like this exists don't expect our reputation to improve but expect it to get worse
Arnold Schwarzenegger I Give Up GIF by Jerology

Trending

Latest posts