Does weed make someone lazy

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Depends on the strain. You could say indica makes you lazy, sleepy and relaxed. Sativa makes you feel energetic and a mood lifter, basically opposites.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I hear it does. Tag in the saqaajans to find your answer.

giphy.gif

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
Considering most of the weed smokers I know are not successful but stuck in the block, yes it 100% does.

It's a working-class drug in my opinion. Successful people like bankers and lawyers prefer to use cocaine because it give them a boost in their productivity, weed makes the person zoned out and high.

It's a working-class drug in my opinion. Successful people like bankers and lawyers prefer to use cocaine because it give them a boost in their productivity, weed makes the person zoned out and high.
The reason why Cocaine is not a common street drug is because it is expensive and brings forth too much excitement/energy when you are on it.

Weed is a good drug in my eyes in moderation but very very detrimental if you smoke it every day. Weed, used carefully is harmless and is even used as medicine and pain reducer for serious illnesses.

It is also another reason why Khat messes Somalis up. It is a minor drug with the same effects as coffee but chew it all day and your life will go downhill very fast.

In my opinion, either get a career and be successful first then moderately smoke weed or don't bother to get into it at all.

Mcqueeny

Original Farax Slayer
The reason why Cocaine is not a common street drug is because it is expensive and brings forth too much excitement/energy when you are on it

Weed is a good drug in my eyes in moderation but very very detrimental if you smoke it every day. Weed, used carefully is harmless and is even used as medicine and pain reducer for serious illnesses.

It is also another reason why Khat messes Somalis up. It is a minor drug with the same effects as coffee but chew it all day and your life will go downhill very fast.

In my opinion, either get a career and be successful first then moderately smoke weed or don't bother to get into it at all.

Weed is not as harmless as people make it out to be especially when taken for recreational purposes and should be avoided unless its for medicinal purposes.

- Regular cannabis use increases your risk of developing a psychotic illness, such as schizophrenia.
- People who smoke cannabis regularly are more likely to have bronchitis (where the lining of your lungs gets irritated and inflamed).
- Like tobacco smoke, cannabis smoke contains cancer-causing chemicals, but it's not clear whether this raises your risk of cancer.
- If you mix cannabis with tobacco to smoke it, you risk getting tobacco-related lung diseases, such as lung cancer and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- If you drive while under the influence of cannabis, you're more likely to be involved in an accident. This is one reason why drug driving, like drink driving, is illegal.
- Research in animals suggests that cannabis can interfere with sperm production in males and ovulation in females.
-Research suggests that using cannabis regularly during pregnancy could affect your baby's brain development.
- Regularly smoking cannabis with tobacco increases the risk of your baby being born small or premature.
- Cannabis increases your risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke.

If you smoke it regularly for a long time, cannabis raises your chances of developing these conditions.

Research suggests it's the cannabis smoke that increases the risk, not the active ingredients in the plant itself.

Does my age affect my risks?
Your risk of harm from cannabis, including the risk of schizophrenia, is higher if you start using it regularly in your teens.

One reason for this is that, during the teenage years, your brain is still growing and forming its connections, and cannabis interferes with this process.

dr.leorio

death\emitter
As a future doctor I'm more curious about the healing components of THC and CBD. If the body was not meant to consume it at all then we wouldnt have neurotransmitters and receptors for it. We definitely need more research done regarding the benefits and risks of CBD.

Btw, I'm talking about the natural herb that's grown from the ground not the synthetic genetically-altered cannabis you youngins are tweaking on nowadays.

I don't think weed is lazy person drug, in my hs many IB kids would buy weed and smoke after school.

when you smoke it your body just feels numb, relaxed and hungry for like an hour or two. its pretty harmless

Trending

Latest posts