Does this make you a dayooth?

Would you be a cuck if your female relatives married out?

• Total voters

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Depends if my sister fucks some rando in the club then both of them belong to the streets however if she marries some respectable or at least a normal muslim whom my family approves then i don't mind
but i don't see any of my female relatives marrying ajnabies du to my family having a strict we only marry either our own sub clans or clans we might be friendly for now with rule

If he's Madow? Definitely a cuck
On Judgement Day
7B0C48F2-AAF3-4992-9E95-8FDCD8163B85.jpeg

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
but i don't see any of my female relatives marrying ajnabies du to my family having a strict we only marry either our own sub clans or clans we might be friendly for now with rule
I don’t know your tribe but let’s say the guy your sister wants is Somali but isn’t from a friendly tribe. It doesn’t have to be an enemy tribe but a tribe that you don’t usually bump into.

The guy is a respectable Muslim would you let tribalism get in the way?

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
I don’t know your tribe but let’s say the guy your sister wants is Somali but isn’t from a friendly tribe. It doesn’t have to be an enemy tribe but a tribe that you don’t usually bump into.

The guy is a respectable Muslim would you let tribalism get in the way?
Yes however it takes allot of convincing in order for that to happened

No cuck at all. I'm more worried about my akhira. As long as he takes good care of her. Even my daughter if she wants can marry a Muslim Bantu for all I care. I'd rather have civilized relatives than just looking at the racial background. Imagine your daughter or sister marrying a wasteman who just sits around and chews khat all day.

And funnily enough, you're one of the most manliest on sspot.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Only weak laangab men say that since they're incapable because they're filth.
This is what is said on WSHH and 4 chan you piece of shit.
You can do better than that you .
You is a pussy and need to be castrated if you can’t keep their legs closed.No Cap

You don't deserve children, period.

Do you lot even know what a Dayooth is?
Yes you are. A pathetic good for nothing cuck, even if your female cousins marry out.

It is not the same if the man marries out, because the man is the man and he is the one carrying on his name and seed.

I am glad that I only have brothers and I hope I will get sons only.

Fear Allah

You lot take things to the extreme.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Yes however it takes allot of convincing in order for that to happened
What convincing your sister wants to marry him he seems like a genuine guy what’s the issue?

We need to stop qabyaalad it’s been our downfall for over 30 years we’re all Somali Muslims that should be enough.

You will never see a Gulf Arab allow his sister marry another ethnicity. In Saudi a women will lose her citizenship which comes with benefits. Even in poor Yemen you will never see that happen.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
I don’t know what your qabiil is but let’s just assume the man your sister wants is a geeljire but isn’t from you know uhmm kuwaas. It doesn’t necessarily have to be a adversary tol but those that you have to take with extreme precautios and casually avoid.

The guy is a respectable Muslim would you let his background get in the way?

What convincing your sister wants to marry him he seems like a genuine guy what’s the issue?

We need to stop qabyaalad it’s been our downfall for over 30 years we’re all Somali Muslims that should be enough.

First and foremost as long as her father or. Grandfather are alive, as a brother you have no say.

This thread is silly as you are not your sisters wali unless your father is dead or not in the picture.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
You will never see a Gulf Arab allow his sister marry another ethnicity. In Saudi a women will lose her citizenship which comes with benefits. Even in poor Yemen you will never see that happen.
What? I’ve seen Maghrebi Arabs marry Gulf Arabs it’s not that deep. Heck I’ve seen Somalis marry Gulf Arabs. :yousmart:

What? I’ve seen Maghrebi Arabs marry Gulf Arabs it’s not that deep. Heck I’ve seen Somalis marry Gulf Arabs. :yousmart:
Of course it can happen. But Gulf Arabs have a huge deterrent, and that is the women will lose her citizenship if she marrys a non Saudi. That keeps 90% of them from going through with it. The benefits these gulf Arab citizenship are endless, free education, guaranteed job, income.

The Somali Caesar

VIP
First and foremost as long as her father or. Grandfather are alive, as a brother you have no say.

This thread is silly as you are not your sisters wali unless your father is dead or not in the picture.
I am my Sister Wali my father passed away years ago. My Sister is 17 and I’m in my 20s but if she finds a good Muslim man with a respectable job and can take good care of her who am I to deny my sister happiness.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

well marriage is a business as such it and the qabil shit must be weighted in order to see if the union between them is possible without causing damage to the qabils plan plus somebody will make up shit witch will impact the decision and spread it like wild fire due to the ing culture

The Somali Caesar

VIP
Of course it can happen. But Gulf Arabs have a huge deterrent, and that is the women will lose her citizenship if she marrys a non Saudi. That keeps 90% of them from going through with it. The benefits these gulf Arab citizenship are endless, free education, guaranteed job, income.
It depends on how religious the girl’s father is because if he’s pious he wouldn’t deny his daughter a good Muslim man.

Also there’s Gulf Arabs that move to the west and settle there so it’s certainly not uncommon maybe in Saudi it is.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
In reality
These adeero would praise with approval and give their blessings as long as he's Muslim or a revert
(whatever his background is)
So yeah plenty of Xaliimos out there getting knocked up by blonde Davids, Abu Tyrones ,slit eyed chinks , stinking pajeets and onion smelling Arabs.

The same cannot be said if a Tumaal, Madhibaan, Gabooye, Yibir or Madow Soomaali asked adeer for her hand in marriage, instead a dire and tragic fate awaits these unfortunate souls

So these Adeero are looking the other away like the good father's in law they are whenever his revert son in law Jamaican hump dries his daughter everynight , but would have high boiling dhiigkar and be obsessed like a Pakistani if that was a Madow Soomaali who knows if honour killings would soon follow

So Somalis are full double standards and hypocrisy
Kuligooda waa cucks

It depends on how religious the girl’s father is because if he’s pious he wouldn’t deny his daughter a good Muslim man.

Also there’s Gulf Arabs that move to the west and settle there so it’s certainly not uncommon maybe in Saudi it is.
Bro this is how I know you are full of shit. Gulf Arabs come to America for education paid for by the Saudi government because they are citizens. Most Gulf countries in general other than Do not allow dual citizenship either . A women will lose her citizenship if she marry a non Saudi. It’s not in her interest to lose her Beni fits.