Does this make you a dayooth?

Would you be a cuck if your female relatives married out?

• Total voters

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
Question for Somali men. Are you a cuck if your daughter or sister marries an ajnabi man and has his kids?

Bonus question: I know many of you want to marry ajnabis yourselves, so wouldn't you be cucking her male relatives?

This thread was inspired by @Arma who has an ajnabi wife but would never allow his sister to do the same :mjpls:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Question for Somali men. Are you a cuck if your daughter or sister marries an ajnabi man and has his kids?

Bonus question: I know many of you want to marry ajnabis yourselves, so wouldn't you be cucking her male relatives?

This thread was inspired by @Arma who has an ajnabi wife but would never allow his sister to do the same :mjpls:

Jokes on you, saxiib.

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP

Yes you are. A pathetic good for nothing cuck, even if your female cousins marry out.

It is not the same if the man marries out, because the man is the man and he is the one carrying on his name and seed.

I am glad that I only have brothers and I hope I will get sons only.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Only if you accept it, my family immediately cuts off any contact with a girl who goes ajnabi. She loses everything not us.:mjdontkno:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Inshallah my first child is a son to carry my legacy.
And, yes. It is a stain on your honor but not crazy. We need to remember our values.:mjlol:

His children will still carry his name/linage. But that wouldn't be the case for the mutt science experiments you Xalimos shit out. Seethe harder:damn:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP

No cuck at all. I'm more worried about my akhira. As long as he takes good care of her. Even my daughter if she wants can marry a Muslim Bantu for all I care. I'd rather have civilized relatives than just looking at the racial background. Imagine your daughter or sister marrying a wasteman who just sits around and chews khat all day.

No, from a purely islamic point of view, i don't care what anyone thinks.

But seriously sisters, i hope you don't marry out, there's no girls like you on the planet, and i'm afraid an outer man won't know how to teat you, endless stories proving that.

One such example;
skip to 10:00 to 12:30
tl;dr a somali girl was married to a muslim ajnabi, she was afraid of even arguing with him, since he isn't somali.

As for the somali guys stop being rude to the sisters, theres a hadith on being kind to women, call me a simp farax, but ive refused girls cuz thats haram, and a simp doesnt have willpower for that.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
*Inside the mindset of most Somali Inceelss*

ABDI from hooyos basement
"II dhiiba microfone-ka , my blood is boiling , my mind is in turmoil and
I already have dhiigkar, so I won't be saying much just give me the speaker
i really wanna be grim reaper and go on a murderous spree, so I dont witness the genocide of Cushitic genes
Oh lord why our genes so weak
oh no I can't sleep without glancing
oh no this is so displeasing
Ya rab why our people attracted to degeneracy"

"Bum Faarax on SSPOT"
Haa Adeer
you are dameer foqal dameer,
If you don't show a bit of concern,
How can you let a dhegcas, indhoyar or Madow , [ENTER]
Because you're a fataal you wouldn't mind witnessing cushite genes burn
You are a despicable worm
I hope you slowly burn
You should have gave your sister to me instead of that Madow
You are public enemy NO 1"

Hamid the Arab wannabe
"Yaa fataal , I dont associate with dayuuth , but your soul is ugly like a waxuush "

I am glad that I only have brothers and I hope I will get sons only.
Only weak laangab men say that Shit. The prophet (PBUH) had only surviving daughters. Are you better than him?

This is shit morons on WSHH and 4 chan say. You’re better than that. One who can’t control their daughters, is a pussy and need to be castrated. No children for them, period.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP

Depends if my sister fucks some rando in the club then both of them belong to the streets however if she marries some respectable or at least a normal muslim whom my family approves then i don't mind

If he's Madow? Definitely a cuck

vanilla

i think with my heart
Screen Shot 2020-05-30 at 00.32.23.png

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
I think it depends tbh if she wants to marry a Muslim brother who am I to judge. But if she wants to marry a Steve then we have a massive problem.

I’ll give Steve a “personal visit” it’s be his last visit he’ll ever get :westbrookswag: