Does The Seychelles and Mauritius have any history with Somalia?

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
They were uninhabited islands until modern history.

The fact that Somalis did not discover Socotra nor Seychelles is a massive L in our history while Indonesians reached Madagascar before everybody.
Who says it's an L when we brought Islam to areas like the Maldives.

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Ah that makes sense. why weren’t Somalis smart enough to go to these islands? I mean Seychelles is even closer then Yemen
colonizing empty island is mad expensive niggas choose to trade with other far off wealth nations bc thats better money and trade

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
yall are idiots u think empty pretty islands are worth something listen children somalis back in those days where smart and choose to feed their own and money over bs islands with little of worth im sure of these island where inn habited somalis would have traded and settled in them

Ah that makes sense. why weren’t Somalis smart enough to go to these islands? I mean Seychelles is even closer then Yemen

Somalis were pastoralists with a small population. We couldn’t even fill Somalia up, why would we go to other islands and colonise them. Some people did go to Madagascar and the Maldives though and Somalis conquered Sofala in Mozambique for the gold there.

If we were a farming based society and our population grew quicker we probably would’ve conquered a lot more places than we did. Kenya probably wouldn’t exist

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Soccotra, Mauritius, Seychelles only three minor Ls and that's it

Hater said to me "Let the Ls piLe up." Na, it's mathematically impossible as there are only 3 L's in the sentence
Screenshot_20200801-030045.png

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts