Does The Dr Analysis Have Any Fans On The Spot?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don't think I am well liked here bar maybe a few I connect with intellectually, the rest just seem to troll or seek a reaction or some sort of childish crap.

What is the Doctor Content Rating among SPOTTERS here?

I have been called a gaal, a tribalist, and even a mental case. Deep down what do ya spotters think of the DR, not me personally but the content I deliver? If there is no response I will assume neutrality. If there is a response I'll take it on board and will review myself!!!! So don't say I am not open to criticism or live a fantasy in my own world.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You seem to think you're intellectually superior although that is not the case at all
that's my opinion :duck:

I am not intellectually superior at all sxb, how do I come across as that? I am not trying to at all, I am trying to get people to open their eyes up to possibilities only and not take shit at face value!!! I will probably start re-wording things better. But I do know I get very up in arms if someone tries to sell me shit that is just not possible intellectually, that's when I get up in arms!!! But if it's possible and not against the brain, I am open to it

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
giphy.gif

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

That is a bonus at least, you haven't read my contents, so you can't judge. What's funny though is in real life I do get those sort of looks from gaal and muslims when I start talking. They think im bat shit crazy. I just cant connect to a-lot of folks cuz I feel there is always something missing when they say something and im like this cant be fkn right cuz it's not adding up but i cant put a finger to it, ninka garanayo ayaa ii garanayo :)

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Thanks government for at least providing some input, I don't wanna come across as arrogant no1 listens to those type anyways. It's counter-productive, so I will be working on my content to be more friendlier!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending