Does Somalia need a president like Filipino president Rodrigo Duterte?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
You’re comparing apples and oranges. Duterte lords over submissive Filipinos. He would have been assassinated ages ago if he was the president of Somalia.

You can’t kill people with impunity and get away with it in Somalia as we’ve learnt from history. Siad Barre died in exile because he was thought he could.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
You’re comparing apples and oranges. Duterte lords over submissive Filipinos. He would have been assassinated ages ago if he was the president of Somalia.

You can’t kill people with impunity and get away with it in Somalia as we’ve learnt from history. Siad Barre died in exile because he was thought he could.
a large, loyal, well paid and well fed military and martial law will do the trick

BetterDaysAhead

VIP
No, they need a way stronger dictator to put those savages in line.
who's more xoog than duterte sxb
duterte.jpg

20549.JPG

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Did you know Durete was Sexually Abused as a young child.
He was also bullied due to his background

This guy is a nutter for a reason and Somalia can never handle him, it will end with a loss on one or both sides!

BetterDaysAhead

VIP

This guy is a nutter for a reason and Somalia can never handle him, it will end with a loss on one or both sides!
somalia needs real authority and structure sxb he will make somalia great

Damn had no idea that his past was full of trauma! :ohhh: :whew:

In my humble opinion, someone like the late Thomas Sankara would have been ideal.

Helios

Certified Liin Distributor
AQOONYAHAN
VIP
i admire this man wallahi :dzmxmmb:
‘Shoot, but don’t kill’ corrupt officials, President Duterte tells Filipinos

MANILA: President Rodrigo Duterte on Thursday told Filipinos that they can “shoot but not kill” public officials who demand money in exchange for their services.

Duterte urged the public to be assertive when doing business with government agencies.

“The only thing that I am asking the Filipino people is really to be assertive, period ... If you pay taxes, fees, clearances or whatever, and these fools ask for a bribe, slap them. If you have a gun, you can shoot them, but don’t kill because you might not be included among those given pardon or computation,” Duterte, a former prosecutor, said in his speech during the inauguration of the Bataan government center and business hub dubbed “The Bunker.”

“Just the foot, then it will only be serious physical injuries ... You admit it, then you go to probation. You do not go inside the prison ... You’ll just report to a probation officer,” Duterte said. “At least you got to shoot a foolish thief.”

The president vowed to defend any person who shoots a corrupt official.

“I will defend you. If the incident reaches my office, I will call for the complainant and tell him to slap (the official) three times ... I’ll ask how much did he demand from you, sir? Five thousand? Then slap that son of a b**** two more times,” Duterte said.
Bro you've been breaking character these last week or so. I like this unique niche you've carved out - instead of a jiron clone you're more of a humorous witty optimist.

We can't compare Somalia with the Philippines. First of all We are Muslims but we are
not following our Deen that's why Somalia is a big Mess.

The biggest Problem we Somalis have is the Culture of being Oral and individualistic.
Somalis follow Persons when it comes to governance and the rest of the Modern
People/Countries follow Constitutionalism.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You will never get the first one under any circumstance ever. :mjlol:
How about the second one
I know we cannot get another legend like Sankara but I think we get a legend like Sultan Qaboos AUN

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
a large, loyal, well paid and well fed military and martial law will do the trick

Nah, Somalis are just illiterate and uneducated. Educated nations don’t need to be whipped into submission, because they already know why it’s important to have law and order. Educate the Somalis and you’ll have a prosperous nation.

You will never get the first one under any circumstance ever. :mjlol:
Sankara is without a doubt one of my favorite modern leaders. The man was extraordinary, and got into power under extraordinary conditions. Such a shame. He would have single handedly dismantled France-Afrique by example.

Damn had no idea that his past was full of trauma! :ohhh: :whew:

In my humble opinion, someone like the late Thomas Sankara would have been ideal.

I don't think Thomas Sankara was as good as he is portrayed. He is portrayed as a saint but I don't think we're given a correct portrayal.

He reminds me of an African Salvador Allende. Allende was overthrown and he is now portrayed as a saint. What gets left out in the portrayal is that he was a hardcore freemason and imo that he was causing chais for his people.

Thomas Sankara basically portrayed himself as an African Che Guevara. Che Guecara imo was an evil murderous lunatic. Plus he was a Communist. And whoever imitates a people is of them.

I don't think Thomas Sankara was as good as he is portrayed. He is portrayed as a saint but I don't think we're given a correct portrayal.

He reminds me of an African Salvador Allende. Allende was overthrown and he is now portrayed as a saint. What gets left out in the portrayal is that he was a hardcore freemason and imo that he was causing chais for his people.

Thomas Sankara basically portrayed himself as an African Che Guevara. Che Guecara imo was an evil murderous lunatic. Plus he was a Communist. And whoever imitates a people is of them.
:francis:

I'll come back to this tomorrow.

I think these leftist figures die and are treated like saints in order to convert people to their kind of ideology. Sankara as I understand it was a Communist. No way am I cool with Communism or Communists.
I don't care for isms and schisms, I care about results. Either way walaalo I'll get back to you tomorrow, right now I got company

Trending