Does somalia have any nice forests?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shimbiris near Erigavo
Can you imagine that peak is higher than chilliad mountain in gta which is scaled to real life proportions and is about 798m (2619 ft) above sea level. that's nuts 2400 m is scary! can you imagine driving up 3 times the height of the mountain in gta v? I hope we build roads up to the mountain one day and invest in telescopes and viewing stations so that tourists can get a good look at the lay of the land.

:gucciwhat:

Can you imagine that peak is higher than chilliad mountain in gta which is scaled to real life proportions and is about 798m (2619 ft) above sea level. that's nuts 2400 m is scary! can you imagine driving up 3 times the height of the mountain in gta v? I hope we build roads up to the mountain one day and invest in telescopes and viewing stations so that tourists can get a good look at the lay of the land.

:gucciwhat:

798m doesnt sound like a lot but damn it looks huge in that game, a lot of mountains are higher than that back home. I want to hike in one of them inshallah.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Yes Sanaag has

Caal meadow forests

Daalo

And also Gacan Libaax mountain near Hargeisa has nice forest area. I been there and they didn’t capture the whole area but actually only few places where leopards still live

798m doesnt sound like a lot but damn it looks huge in that game, a lot of mountains are higher than that back home. I want to hike in one of them inshallah.
We are blessed sxb we could do all sorts of things on that mountain if we paved roads and set up cafes. Most countries would kill to have such a nice mountain. We could even build a public garden on the mount and import all kinds of plants and trees to attract tourists. We should have a museum there also. I wish geeljires would open their eyes and see that our country has lots of potential.

:banderas::salute:

We are blessed sxb we could do all sorts of things on that mountain if we paved roads and set up cafes. Most countries would kill to have such a nice mountain. We could even build a public garden on the mount and import all kinds of plants and trees to attract tourists. We should have a museum there also. I wish geeljires would open their eyes and see that our country has lots of potential.

:banderas::salute:
We really are but we dont see it, we're also ruining it by overhavesting frankincense and deforestation our priority is to preserve the forest. Its also special compared to other mountain ranges in Somalia because its covered in forest and it rains a lot compared to the rest of sanaag that is arid/semi arid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts