Does Pan-Africanism Work?

I was just about to make a thread on why Pan Africanism doesn't work (especially for people like us and North Africans). Its essentially just a Niger Congo supremacist movement. For some reason, they seem to think they're the only kind of African people that exist. They also all seem to have a special hatred for HOA people (especially Somalis) for some reason :hmm: Remember that crazy guy @Taharqa on his extremely deluded thread "The unnatural origins of Whites"? :deadosama: His hatred for us is unreal

I was just about to make a thread on why Pan Africanism doesn't work (especially for people like us and North Africans). Its essentially just a Niger Congo supremacist movement. For some reason, they seem to think they're the only kind of African people that exist. They also all seem to have a special hatred for HOA people (especially Somalis) for some reason :hmm: Remember that crazy guy @Taharqa on his extremely deluded thread "The unnatural origins of Whites"? :deadosama: His hatred for us is unreal
Can you explain in detail about what Pan-Africanism is and why it doesn’t work for Somalis?

"let us bantus take over africa and u horners can go back to ur yemen or whatever"

Can you explain in detail about what Pan-Africanism is and why it doesn’t work for Somalis?
The bolded part of my quote sums it up :francis:

Bantus have already excluded us from Pan-africanism, they have got the memo, we will not be part of it. In twitter somalis diss them and pan africans even made a map where they excluded north and the horn

Pan-africanism could be great for bantus. Imagine billion people working together. Sharing education, military, resources and capital. If executed well, it could be life changing for the continent.
Bantus will not be united to form one country.
However they will co-operate in key sectors.

Based

VIP
I need him to come back :mjlol: he was funny ngl

she is the mixed Nubians or can maybe be Beja the eastern Cushitic group of Sudan
She is fully Nubian, just like these women.
z60buya.png

Vintage
5LctGgN.png

MtkknwG.png

Trending