Does Pan-Africanism Work?

they are Beja probably not Nubians
Nubians are language-shifted Cushites and possess a wide range of phenotypes:
mohamed-mounir-the-singer.jpg

images

1621287648251.jpeg

Just look at that movie Black Panther, it was supposed to be Pan African, but they didn't represent Cushites, Berbers, or Khoisans at all, just madows (Niger Congo and Nilotic)

Just look at that movie Black Panther, it was supposed to be Pan African, but they didn't represent Cushites, Berbers, or Khoisans at all, just madows (Niger Congo and Nilotic)
Completely wrong, all three of these groups were represented in the Black Panther film one way or another. The African language spoken in the film is Xhosa which has roots from the Khoisan.

Berber (Tuareg)
latest

7a53e2c2-8225-434b-b886-dc19394fcb0a.jpg

Cushite symbolism including the panther suit. I'm assuming you Somali view ancient Egyptian culture as Cushitic right?
1*f3BRB4oH-HJ90RQaDUQIAg.jpeg

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
Completely wrong, all three of these groups were represented in the Black Panther film one way or another. The African language spoken in the film is Xhosa which has roots from the Khoisan.

Berber (Tuareg)
latest

Cushite symbolism including the panther suit. I'm assuming you Somali view ancient Egyptian culture as Cushitic right?
no no,i speak for all Somalis when i say this, we have nothing to do with ancient Egypt pls we are not like black Americans, we are punts, the same niggas that ancient Egypt took culture from

Last edited:

Berber (Tuareg)
latest

I don't see Berber or Cushite people, just madows dressing up as them. Thanks for proving my point :samwelcome:

I don't see Berber or Cushite people, just madows dressing up as them. Thanks for proving my point :samwelcome:
You wouldn't recognize a Berber or Cushite even if you saw one. Madow my ass :mjlol:
Chief Tuareg.jpg

no no,i speak for all Somalis when i say this, we have nothing to do with ancient Egypt pls we are not like black Americans, we are punts, the same niggas that ancient Egypt took culture from

You're contradicting yourself buddy. How can yall have nothing to do with ancient Egypt but yet the ancient Egyptian culture took from Somalis :patrice:

You wouldn't recognize a Berber or Cushite even if you saw one. Madow my ass :mjlol:
View attachment 185215

You're contradicting yourself buddy. How can yall have nothing to do with ancient Egypt but yet the ancient Egyptian culture took from Somalis :patrice:
Turaegs are half berber half madow :mjlol:, not pure Berbers. And I am a Cushite, how can I not recognise my own kind??

Last edited:
Pan-Africanism just like Pan-Arabism or White Supremacy is a racist supremacist ideology that has nothing to do with us. It is mainly pushed by AAs who have not been in Africa for more than 500 years and learned from white supremacy and wish to emulate Bantu supremacy in the continent.

Pan Africanism is the last resort africa has to reach the top. I know it seems impossible bc of thousands of tribes and languages and different looks, but we have to start somewhere. Look at Asian countries like ASEAN and cadaan countries( EU) they work together even though they are different. One thing that we need to start doing is using one currency like EU and start trading with one another.

descendants of slaves (as usual :mjlol:), not native Berbers. And I am a Cushite, how can I not recognise my own kind??
Descendant of slaves?

Southern Algeria, the Tuareg of Djanet during the Sebiba festival

The wives of the Sultan of the Sultanate of Aïr. The Sultan of Aïr is the traditional leader of the Tuareg clans in the region surrounding the Aïr mountains.
sulton_wives.jpg