Does love come before friendship??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
don't get me wrong, biological bros before hoes is def real (for the most part i guess :mjkkk:)

but other than that dudes like to front to each other with that bros before hoes shit when in real life it's pussy before everything :lolbron:
:mjlol:This fits my field work (aka life) analysis to a T (for the most part I guess :mjkkk:)

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
No surprise :uCkf6mf:
Nin 3-dii xaraf ee eriga { traitor } ka bilaabmaaye magaciisa already ku sita buu ahaa illeen.
giphy.gif

You need to provide translation and transliteration.
Rough translation: 'he who grazes sheep with his sister-in-law will eventually end up fucking her.'

Transliteration: aljdlajfd aljfaldjf aldja lflajf daflaj fdaljf aldjlajdf aljf aldjal faldjla fjaldjfl lsjdfls sdfsd.

VixR

Veritas
Rough translation: 'he who grazes sheep with his sister-in-law will eventually end up fucking her.'

Transliteration: aljdlajfd aljfaldjf aldja lflajf daflaj fdaljf aldjlajdf aljf aldjal faldjla fjaldjfl lsjdfls sdfsd.
:mjlol:Damn.

That Geeljire wisdom.

rabshole

Aragaani

Well i did say someone was going to get it behind the bushes tomorow :manny:

VixR

Veritas
It's almost like Somali poetry is dropping some cold, hard preemptive-truths considering the sister-in-law is fair game when the brother drops anyway :mjpls:

VixR

Veritas
This is why u need to drop ur friends when they start catching feelings! :childplease:
Sooner or later they'll start bringing up the I'm a nice guy© talk :deadosama:

:damn::dead::deadmanny:

And he tried it with the injunction as well
There are no nice guys. The worst of the lot are the ones who claim they're nice :mjlol:

They're not.:lolbron:

Nice or bad, it's all a ploy for pussy. It's all strategy.:francis:

lush

>,,<
Omg @dhegdheer @VixR some random number calls me earlier on and I'm thinking who dafuq is calling me this hour...arghh.... I pick up.... "Hayooo hayoo" and is lil baby (prolly playing with his mothers phone)... I can hear some cadaan ladies talking in the background... then we kept talking in baby language........... it made my day!!.. soooo cute that I could drown in fluffy ocean:ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn::ohhhdamn:

Lol btw I enjoyed reading ya lil dialogue guys :ohreally:.... I decided to avoid em both >,,<

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending