Does love come before friendship??

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
:holeup:

if he's trying to steal his brother's girl h'es definitely not a real nigga. and if i was with a girl who wouldnt tell me that my brother was sending her weird pics, i would question my judgement and reconsider my realness :jcoleno:
You would question your judgement (code for her), not your brother's That's exactly why you're not told, and u all actually believe in this 'real nigga' and 'bros b4 hoes' bull.

And it was his only brother, his only full sibling.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Wtf is a "real nigga"?

Decent-looking, upper middle-class, educated, older brother.

So....the polar opposite of a real nigga

Ug_V7Hv_hg74b-9PszPYmD9imFho3fw_tr7BSVeNBOrwrJkd0tkFVDfRwBU.pagespeed.c.ce.5gZUaowkvJUDq0oO2y4H.gif=rwu-w240-h182

Sidebar: If your brother did that to a girl u were serious about, would u want her to tell u?

He wouldn't, but in the bizarro universe where my brother a f*ck nigga, of course I'd wanna know do you think I'm a dayooth?

:chrisfreshhah:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I would say he was decent otherwise, something of a catch objectively speaking. Decent-looking, upper middle-class, educated, older brother. One of his signatures was, he liked sending shirtless snaps with his underwear riding low:ftw9nwa:

Sidebar: If your brother did that to a girl u were serious about, would u want her to tell u?
Nahh.. I just booked this, how're you going to go for your brothers girl?? :dwill:

h'es definitely not a real nigga

That's some garacnimo, real niggas live and die by the code:camby:

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
You would question your judgement, not your brother's. That's exactly why you're not told.

And it was his only brother, his only full sibling.
oh i would question more than just his judgement. i can choose who i date, but i can't choose my siblings so there's no judgement on my part there...unless he had a habit of being untrustworthy

but his only sibling? jheeze and u said he was supposed to be decent? :dwill:

VixR

Veritas
There is no code.

And you're all speaking from your anus. The fact of the matter is, you wouldn't wanna know, you wouldn't wanna be told ur bro was capable, not telling you is in fact a pinnacle of conventional wisdom :manny:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
oh i would question more than just his judgement. i can choose who i date, but i can't choose my siblings so there's no judgement on my part there...unless he had a habit of being untrustworthy

but his only sibling? jheeze and u said he was supposed to be decent? :dwill:

:ehh:

9-Giggs-AP.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There is no code.

And you're all speaking from your anus. The fact of the matter is, you wouldn't wanna know, you wouldn't wanna be told ur bro was capable, nit telling you is in fact conventional wisdom :manny:

If a girl curve you and yo boy managed to smash( and only smash), you gotta charge that to the game and laugh about it.

that's entirely different from your brother actively tryna steal your .

Tramo

If a girl curve you and yo boy managed to smash( and only smash), you gotta charge that to the game and laugh about it.

that's entirely different from your brother actively tryna steal your .

word. if u get mad that ur friend gets with a girl that rejected u...especially if he doesnt even know that u like her, then u a tbh :manny:

just cuz u like a girl doesnt mean she belongs to u :chrisfreshhah:

Wtf is a "real nigga"?

I would say he was decent otherwise, something of a catch objectively speaking. Decent-looking, upper middle-class, educated, older brother. One of his signatures was, he liked sending shirtless snaps with his underwear riding low:ftw9nwa:

Real nigga :westbrookswag:

Tramo

Some men here seem to, and it's widely peddled, but u quickly get to know better as a girl.
don't get me wrong, biological bros before hoes is def real (for the most part i guess :mjkkk:)

but other than that dudes like to front to each other with that bros before hoes shit when in real life it's pussy before everything :lolbron:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending