Does he look somali ?

Apollo

VIP
I literally have brothers with bushy eyebrows and we are 100% Somali ancestry.

The kid looks very Somali

He looks like a combination of Eritrean and Jamaican. I would definitely not assume he is Somali.

I think he is likely a quarter Benadiri and little bit of Bantu most likely.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
Somalis are extremely recessive.

Somalis with 5% non-Somali admixture, excluding Ethiopian/Eritrean, often don't look Somali.

Weirdly, Yemeni+Somali mixes can often come out looking more Somali than Yemeni:

Weirdly, my half Yemeni cousins tend to look one of two ways:

1) Surprisingly Somali looking. Like, they'd straight up pass easy.

2) Somewhat off, almost like they're a pretty MENA leaning Sudani-Arab.

Have yet to see one that actually looks Yemeni. Nothing like Cadcads, though. Which makes sense cos Cadcads are not a straightforward Somali+Arab mixture but something a whole lot more diverse:

I've noticed a lot of half cadaan kids, even when they look proper off somehow come out with pretty clearly Somali facial features:

Screenshot 2022-03-19 163639.png
image.jpg
maya-jama-3-1606409791-view-1.png

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
In Australia, you can’t get expelled from a government school unless you committed a crime and even then it’s a case by case.

What they’re allowed to do is to pressure you to enrol into a lesser reputable school.

They’ll send a letter to your parents saying that school X isn’t a good fit and you should go to school Y.

But then again, Australia doesn’t really have much knife or gun crime. The worst is kids smoking.

Here where I live ( nordics ) you get expelled only for repeated extreme violent behaviour. Even then by law a child must attend school so he/she will attend other school nearby. Many guys who were violent eventually grew up, learned self control and matured. Uk system seems to me to not allow that and sets these children far behind their peers. Its like it was designed in purpose.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Here where I live ( nordics ) you get expelled only for repeated extreme violent behaviour. Even then by law a child must attend school so he/she will attend other school nearby. Many guys who were violent eventually grew up, learned self control and matured. Uk system seems to me to not allow that and sets these children far behind their peers. Its like it was designed in purpose.

I think it’s the same for expulsion in Aus, repeated violent criminal behaviour.

A lot of the kids that are violent in Aus schools have a lot of issues. Even this kid in the video is from a 9 person low-income single-parent family. He’s acting out because of his environment and familial situation.

Don't lie. We both know you've assaulted some kangaroos before.

Suspicious Stevie J GIF by VH1

Those are pests, it don’t count.

Do you count the amount of bugs/spiders you killed?

:hmm:

Som

VIP
I am 100% sure if this guy takes a 23andMe test he will not score over 98% Somali like the people who look stereotypically Somali do.

I think he has Arab, South Asian, and Bantu admixture. Likely he is from the coastal South.
2-3% foreign ancestry wouldn't probably be detectable in phenotype.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Looks Sudanese or Cooli not Somali. His skintone is off even though he's darker than me.

He just has a narrow face which anyone can possess and not all of us look like we've had 4 + extractions or heavy dental crowding. And broad set eyes aren't common in Somalis.

I cannot be easily fooled.

I had to squint. That's an indicator something is off which means my Somali radar did not do anything.

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
Thumbnail is not doing him justice.
He would pass for a somali after watching the video.

Nevermind, revoking his somali card coz of the roadman slang..
Yvonne Orji Molly GIF by Insecure on HBO

Looks Sudanese or Cooli not Somali. His skintone is off even though he's darker than me.

He just has a narrow face which anyone can possess and not all of us look like we've had 4 + extractions or heavy dental crowding. And broad set eyes aren't common in Somalis.

I cannot be easily fooled.

I had to squint. That's an indicator something is off which means my Somali radar did not do anything.
Stephen A Smith Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
I can‘t watch this video. :frdfvsb: Subhan‘allah he has such sad eyes. Kids need guidance and attention from their parents. His mom is overworked and the dad probably absent. So sad.

Last edited:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
He looks like he's marginally mixed with South Asian or White and Black. Doesn't look Somali just because he has a triangle face and a stick figure frame.
Really, 3% of Bantu introgression is that potent and that visible that you can easily discern it?

Come on, Apollo.

:fantasia2:

You and Sophisticate can't possibly possess these superpowers.
@Apollo has keen eyes for detecting even noise level non-Somali blood. It's an art form.

Trending

Latest posts