Does he look somali ?

Was watching this interview and people were commenting saying he doesn’t look somali lol

Attachments

• 154471B6-CF03-4181-9F2A-E73F0AE2D7BD.jpeg
    154471B6-CF03-4181-9F2A-E73F0AE2D7BD.jpeg
    190.5 KB · Views: 334

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/
I just realized he was talking about how Somalis never pass the ball. Is this a universal thing? I never pass until I dribble for a bit.

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP

Was watching this interview and people were commenting saying he doesn’t look somali lol

That's one tangent in the comments, as far I see. And it's not like they're saying he doesn't look Somali. No one in the comments overall seems to say that.

I just realized he was talking about how Somalis never pass the ball. Is this a universal thing? I never pass until I dribble for a bit.
This is a universal truth. Somalis are amongst the most technically talented guys I play with, laakin they don't pass, and they're not fit / disciplined enough to make it pro. Easy things to fix tbh.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Bro is 16 and already got kicked out of school for knife possession????

He grew up in a family of 9 with a single mother. I feel horrible for this kid wallahi.

Some fathers are absolutely trash, having nine kids with a wife then ditching.

Apollo

VIP
I have never seen a Somali with extremely bushy eyebrows like his.

I wouldn't think he was Somali if I saw him walking down the street in my area.

Apollo

VIP
He looks 100% somali, the people who said he isn’t are blind

I am 100% sure if this guy takes a 23andMe test he will not score over 98% Somali like the people who look stereotypically Somali do.

I think he has Arab, South Asian, and Bantu admixture. Likely he is from the coastal South.

I am 100% sure if this guy takes a 23andMe test he will not score over 98% Somali like the people who look stereotypically Somali do.

I think he has Arab, South Asian, and Bantu admixture. Likely he is from the coastal South.

98%!
That’s your threshold?

80%+ should be fine.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Bro is 16 and already got kicked out of school for knife possession????

He grew up in a family of 9 with a single mother. I feel horrible for this kid wallahi.

Some fathers are absolutely trash, having nine kids with a wife then ditching.
UK has extremely harsh penalties for misbehaving students, you could be expelled for one fight. There was a guy who got expelled at 10 years old and did not go to school after that. Couldn’t happen where I live.

He could be 100% somali, I know a guy who looks like him and hes from the same clan as me. Definitely could still have minor admixture but unlikely.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP

I literally have brothers with bushy eyebrows and we are 100% Somali ancestry.

The kid looks very Somali

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant

Its actually common for a somali to have bushy brows my cousin got one and grown full connected beard at the age of 15

but wouldnt suprised if he also some dna admixiture, told him to take one

he denied it and Said he was 100% somali and DNA test is nothing.

Lowkey fearing that he will get over 10% arab dna in his test because he is most nationalistic inviduel you will ever meet

greznigrezni

He/Him/She/Her/It/Zey/Zas/

Are you saying I could be an ayrap? I have extremely bushy eyebrows.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
UK has extremely harsh penalties for misbehaving students, you could be expelled for one fight. There was a guy who got expelled at 10 years old and did not go to school after that. Couldn’t happen where I live.

In Australia, you can’t get expelled from a government school unless you committed a crime and even then it’s a case by case.

What they’re allowed to do is to pressure you to enrol into a lesser reputable school.

They’ll send a letter to your parents saying that school X isn’t a good fit and you should go to school Y.

But then again, Australia doesn’t really have much knife or gun crime. The worst is kids smoking.