does body count matter still.

Do you care about the amount of sexual partners your potential previously had before you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019

steam whats your opinion on strap ons. since your a lesbian, do you like acting like you have a dick by using a fake one.

i saw a dyke on twitter earlier who took a selifie while wearing a strap on underneath her pants to show off a little dick print. the comment sections was going nuts. they were just roasting her.

high key though african american dykes are cool af. they can hoop, they play 2k, fifa, and they can help you get hoes too. in fact just dykes in general cool af.

steam whats your opinion on strap ons. since your a lesbian, do you like acting like you have a dick by using a fake one.

i saw a dyke on twitter earlier who took a selifie while wearing a strap on underneath her pants to show off a little dick print. the comment sections was going nuts. they were just roasting her.

high key though african american dykes are cool af. they can hoop, they play 2k, fifa, and they can help you get hoes too. in fact just dykes in general cool af.

I didn't quit men to play pretend :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
I didn't quit men to play pretend :pachah1:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I literally searched up femdom cause I didn't know what it was. first pic I saw was a female with a dildo in a dude ass. Never again am I searching shit up in public. I was at the grocery store in line when I did and I'm pretty sure the people behind me noticed what I was looking at. Awkward ass time.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
@cinina @Jim Crow @Anab @Basra @Yaquub @Steamdevolopment
didn't feeel like making a thread about this so just thought of asking some people.

Do you think masjids should bring in guest speakers who have stayed pure and chaste for a long time to talk about their experiences.since we live in a day and age where people don't plan on getting married to someone broke or not established. the average age of marriage has risen.
Over here in America even though it is a majority Christian nation premarital sex is at a high. It's still a major sin in Christianity but people still do it. There was a study done that said 90% of Christians have had premarital sex before the age of 30. There are some we'll known christians who have stayed chaste. Lolo jones the Olympian track athlete is. She mentioned staying chaste was "harder than being an Olympian" and she is 30+.
i was considering like guest speakers who were a virgin at 30+ years old. I dont think most kids are gonna want to listen to a sheikh/imam talk about abstinence when that same sheikh/imam got married at the age of 19.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Jerome

Yes sexual history matters a lot. But God is also a forgiving God if u r sincere. No i think the idea of chaste people coming to the Masjid to discuss their lack of humping is highly tacky and very distasteful. You r thinking like a Gaalo now. Maybe try to change your thinking into a Muslim. Sex is a private thing. Period. Never too late. Every day, its a new day, and a new Hope. Meaning every day u can start a virgin day. :)

My personal opinion is it would be very awkward and uncomfortable for me to marry a woman and then find out that she has slept with many men. Imagine one day meeting these ex's how awkward would that be especially in the Somali community were everyone knows every whisper and word gets around. In future am taking my daughters to raise them in a pure environment far away from lust filled men who wish to use them and dishonour them. Western society is sick.

:cosbyhmm::hmm:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I literally searched up femdom cause I didn't know what it was. first pic I saw was a female with a dildo in a dude ass. Never again am I searching shit up in public. I was at the grocery store in line when I did and I'm pretty sure the people behind me noticed what I was looking at. Awkward ass time.
Acudubillahi minash shaytaanir rajeem.
:dwill:
@Steamdevolopment Look at what you did!!! :mahubowtf: :susp:
It's okay my son. Father is here now. :friendhug:

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Jerome

Yes sexual history matters a lot. But God is also a forgiving God if u r sincere. No i think the idea of chaste people coming to the Masjid to discuss their lack of humping is highly tacky and very distasteful. You r thinking like a Gaalo now. Maybe try to change your thinking into a Muslim. Sex is a private thing. Period. Never too late. Every day, its a new day, and a new Hope. Meaning every day u can start a virgin day. :)

alright bet. imma have sex with as much females for the rest of march. once april begins my body count will reset to 0.

my high school had three churches next to it so we had a lot of christians go to my school. everyonce in awhile we had guest speakers( all of them were usually priest or long term members of the church) come to talk to the students about abstince and etc. most students didn't give af, since most of them were already non virgins, or were trying to have sex as soon as possible. only a few people honestly listened. The muslims i knew at school were like 50/50 on that topic.

i was just thinking the guest speaker thing might help. because at the masjids i went to they barely spoke about it. i guess they were just trying to ignore the fact that youth were actually engaging in premarital sex.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
My personal opinion is it would be very awkward and uncomfortable for me to marry a woman and then find out that she has slept with many men. Imagine one day meeting these ex's how awkward would that be especially in the Somali community were everyone knows every whisper and word gets around. In future am taking my daughters to raise them in a pure environment far away from lust filled men who wish to use them and dishonour them. Western society is sick.

:cosbyhmm::hmm:
where you gonna go. The west is pretty nice, kind of Islamophobic, but nicer than other countries.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
alright bet. imma have sex with as much females for the rest of march. once april begins my body count will reset to 0.

my high school had three churches next to it so we had a lot of christians go to my school. everyonce in awhile we had guest speakers( all of them were usually priest or long term members of the church) come to talk to the students about abstince and etc. most students didn't give af, since most of them were already non virgins, or were trying to have sex as soon as possible. only a few people honestly listened. The muslims i knew at school were like 50/50 on that topic.

i was just thinking the guest speaker thing might help. because at the masjids i went to they barely spoke about it. i guess they were just trying to ignore the fact that youth were actually engaging in premarital sex.

Jerome

Muslim Sheikhs are not as advanced as the Christian is surmons and preaching. They only preach about Aqera in Friday Masjids. Christians have pad casts, radio, television shows , go door to door.....and their subjects are various. U can listen to financial planning as well. I listen to Christian financial radio show when i drive, i learn a lot of stuff. But when they start bringing Jesus is the son of God, i say Istaqfurulaah

@Jerome in the house I think it's highly commendable you're trying best to stay away from these sins. Gotta agree with ayeeyo Basra tho. It's a private matter. I don't think it's a good idea to bring in chaste individuals

Jerome

What do you meant by this? Are you encouraging him to take part in evil and then repent
:faysalwtf:

Purity is overrated; no one is truly pure.
All men are wankers and all women are attention s. (There are few exceptions.)

You know masturbation is (minor) zina? Saying you’ll flee to a place where people are pure is akin to saying you’ll flee to a place where people are saints. No one is a saint.

The way I see it, you marry whomever you marry. You know your calaf or whatever; you’re not doing yourself any favours if you expect them to be purer than you. Life is too short to be thinking about trivial things like that.

@Jerome in the house you’re right about the scholar thing, it’s not easy to talk about something you’ve no experience of. But we hold them to that (like how male scholars often dictate how women should behave even without experience of being a woman.) So it’s ok either way but ideally we should have a speaker who can relate to the struggle he describes.

And another thing: the lack of scholars who can relate to this situation is telling in the sense that YOU SHOULD LOOK TO GET MARRIED AS SOON AS YOU CAN! There’re no two ways about it.

Your questions are always great though, you’re being very proactive in trying to better yourself. I’m jelly :(

@Jerome in the house I’m going to say this as nice as possible.

Stop with these virgin talks and go out there and f*ck some es. It’s not like you’re a woman where you can prove that the individual is not a virgin. Go out there have fun and then pretend to be a saint to your future wife.

If you just knew how it felt:banderas:, you would look for a this second :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Jerome in the house I think it's highly commendable you're trying best to stay away from these sins. Gotta agree with ayeeyo Basra tho. It's a private matter. I don't think it's a good idea to bring in chaste individuals

What do you meant by this? Are you encouraging him to take part in evil and then repent
:faysalwtf:

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

hilarious. No what i was saying is---people who have a sexual history doesn't mean they cant repent. I was trying NOT to be "judgy"! I am not saying go out there and have sex. Its self explanatory. Sex is risky.....STDS??? Hellooo?? HIV"????? Helooo??? lol

Status
Not open for further replies.