does body count matter still.

Do you care about the amount of sexual partners your potential previously had before you

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
i noticed this topic being discussed on twitter this morning, and i wanted to ask yall this question

a majority of us live in western countries. so being a Muslim in the west is different than being one in a Muslim nation. so are you guys expecting to meet someone who wasn't hooking up and etc.

my answer: i lived in a majority non muslim areas my whole life. a majority of the females i have been attracted to were non muslims who dated and etc. it doesn't really bother to be honest. i do plan on asking my spouse to get tested though. i am not risking any STDS.

and yes i know virginity isn't the only thing a person should care about when finding a spouse.

also if your a man hoe don't be a hypocrite.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Of course it matters. I'm not marrying a who has to tape her legs together to stop whoring out. What will I tell my children? Will they even be my children?
:nahgirl:
:hova:
I'm probably going to get roasted for this, but it doesn't matter....to an extent though.
Cuck.

I’m not unreasonable and take in circumstances but yes it matters 100%. If you’re a hoe running in these streets I will give you the side eye.

I'm young so i came close many times to zina but there is one verse that says even after repentence if you go back to your sins then you will be cursed.
:cosbyhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending