Does Anyone Like Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Anyone got any recommendation for art. I don't mean the mona lisa type, But weird type of art. I want to see types of art because it tells u a-lot about people creativeness and what is going thru their mind!!! Any recommendation would be good!!! I want real bizarre type of art but one where u can look at and say 'wtf' is that!!! I don't want art types where we know what the object is like a face, tree, or anything we can already see with our own eyes. That explains the art too clearly!!! I want where u just 'wtf' and something u never seen with your eyes!!!
Boowe have you ever dabbled in Islamic calligraphy it’s absolutely sublime you should try it.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
I was thinking about islamic art runti. Any recommendations!!!
You’re a secularist you despise the word of Allah the shariah, if I told you a few Islamic calligraphy exhibitions Im afraid you might go there and vandalise it kkk

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re a secularist you despise the word of Allah the shariah, if I told you a few expositions I afraid you might go there and vandalise it kkk

I despise your twist on it yes, but you twist it so much you say it's god word. All I am saying is, I don't see it the same as you. Me and you can look at tree and come to different conclusions, it doesn't have to be same and no1 has to be right, it comes down to what u think is right. Why I support secularism is, it's totally neutral no advantage for anyone. I am reasonable, I am not going to force my views on others, I am not going to sit there and say 90 year old woman must know rational type of Islam hell no. !!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You’re a secularist you despise the word of Allah the shariah, if I told you a few Islamic calligraphy exhibitions Im afraid you might go there and vandalise it kkk

But I know your shit-stirrer, and the only reason I respond to you is I hope the fence-sitters gain something out of it and that's the honest truth or else if there was no1 else here and it was just me and u, I would probably just walk away!!!

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
But I know your shit-stirrer, and the only reason I respond to you is I hope the fence-sitters gain something out of it and that's the honest truth or else if there was no1 else here and it was just me and u, I would probably just walk away!!!
Boowe my first priority is to safe guard those Islamic calligraphy from the likes of you who have ill intentions :umad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts