Does Anyone Like Art?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Anyone got any recommendation for art. I don't mean the mona lisa type, But weird type of art. I want to see types of art because it tells u a-lot about people creativeness and what is going thru their mind!!! Any recommendation would be good!!! I want real bizarre type of art but one where u can look at and say 'wtf' is that!!! I don't want art types where we know what the object is like a face, tree, or anything we can already see with our own eyes. That explains the art too clearly!!! I want where u just 'wtf' and something u never seen with your eyes!!!

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Where do you live? If you live in big metropolitan city, you are in luck you can find all kinds of art that you might be into. Start visiting museums especially the smaller ones with less known artists.

I'm into photography lately, portraits are what grab my attention whenever I visit musuems.

I want to see types of art because it tells u a lot about people creativeness and what is going thru their mind!!!
That's the best part, isn't it :banderas:

OP I think you'd really enjoy modern art, not my fave tbh but I can understand the appeal. A lot of it is bullshit but you will come across some gems...I'm not doing it any justice, it not easy to explain online.

VixR

Veritas
I love looking at art. And you're right, it can be moving, but that's not the case for me the majority of the time. I can enjoy looking at entire showcases and museum events before I find something that pulls at me. Maybe, like, once in a blue moon something will capture me.

The most recent artwork I've observed at a Museum:

2016-05-22 12.30.53.jpg
2016-05-22 12.31.38.jpg

I can say I was totally enlightened by it?

After I saw these, I couldn't unsee what I perceived as vertical, incredibly asymmetrical boobs in this next piece:
2016-05-22 12.40.34.jpg

And by the time I got to this one, I felt like I was artificially experiencing the visuals of acid.
2016-05-22 12.41.24.jpg

I love looking at art. And you're right, it can be moving, but that's not the case for me the majority of the time. I can enjoy looking at entire showcases and museum events before I find something that pulls at me. Maybe, like, once in a blue moon something will capture me.

The most recent artwork I've observed at a Museum:

View attachment 35834 View attachment 35835

I can say I was totally enlightened by it?

After I saw these, I couldn't unsee what I perceived as vertical, incredibly asymmetrical boobs in this next piece:
View attachment 35836

And by the time I got to this one, I felt like I was artificially experiencing the visuals of acid.
View attachment 35837
w-why are you watching renaissance ography? :dead: Just make an account on hub like a normal person.

Anyone got any recommendation for art. I don't mean the mona lisa type, But weird type of art. I want to see types of art because it tells u a-lot about people creativeness and what is going thru their mind!!! Any recommendation would be good!!! I want real bizarre type of art but one where u can look at and say 'wtf' is that!!! I don't want art types where we know what the object is like a face, tree, or anything we can already see with our own eyes. That explains the art too clearly!!! I want where u just 'wtf' and something u never seen with your eyes!!!
I have a friend thats really into abstract art, you could look into that. I could never get into it. I only have an appreciation for art when I'm faded. Pseudo appreciation. :mjlol:
abstract.jpg
abstract 1.jpg

VixR

Veritas
loool if you did you wouldn't be normal. it would be the equivalent of a fat neck beard redditor rapping to hentai. :browtf:
Nah, hentai is actually sexual. Hentai is a notch on the ladder for enough ppl.

Ppl that like hentai have tentative attitudes towards sex. If it's a cartoon/hentai, it's less shameful so they resort to that over human /sex. It's an imitation so it's not as 'bad'.

Nah, hentai is actually sexual. Hentai is a notch on the ladder for enough ppl.

Ppl that like hentai have tentative attitudes to sex. If it's a cartoon/hentai, it's less shameful so they resort to that over human sex. It's an imitation.
qalbigaa!! You are actually right. Now that you mention it I don't find sculpted naked women sexual at all. I think that its intended as a more of a reverence for the female form in terms of art. neckbeards have needs too. :mjkkk:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I legit think people who go to art gallery and like art are gay and weird. Shit looks so stupid.

I wasn't interested in it much, hence why i don't know much about it. But I love to know how twisted the mind can be. If we can draw it, it's a matter of time before we actually build it or do it. It's imagination sxb!!!

But What I want to know is how u interpret art, I am still finding hard how to interpret this stuff!!! I don't see the underlying meaning which is what I am looking for but I can't see it!!!

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Do Somalis even have any arts beside those rock paintings? Where is Somali art, I haven't ever heard of one before!!!

I wasn't interested in it much, hence why i don't know much about it. But I love to know how twisted the mind can be. If we can draw it, it's a matter of time before we actually build it or do it. It's imagination sxb!!!

But What I want to know is how u interpret art, I am still finding hard how to interpret this stuff!!! I don't see the underlying meaning which is what I am looking for but I can't see it!!!
I know a lot of people who have found deep meaning and understanding of art after consuming various psychedelics. Try some shrooms if you desire a passion for art. You have nothing to lose.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I know a lot of people who have found deep meaning and understanding of art after consuming various psychedelics. Try some shrooms if you desire a passion for art. You have nothing to lose.

I think the good thing about me is I don't need drugs, my mind is always talking to itself, conceptualizing things and where they can lead, It's like a back n forth dialogue with myself and looking at what I am missing. I even sit there sometimes I strip the whole world we know down of what we know and have and wonder to myself Ok what would u do if none of this was around!!! Where do I start. I even begin looking at nature cuz that's the first teacher, the shapes of things, size of things, the variety of things!!!

I am firm believer the essence of everything is very simple at it's core!!! It just gets complicated later on.

Some of those ideas like creating a spear were truly genius sxb, considering they had nothing and created something. I think the wheel was another good one, I can't see how someone came up with that by looking at nature. I mean I would've known things can go fast cuz u see animals that go quick. But to turn that into a wheel, that was some genius stuff truly. I can see where plane got inspired by birds, I can also see where electricity got inspired possibly lightning or possibly stars as they emit light when it's dark, I can see those ones but some I can't.

But I do know most things are inspired by something!!! They don't just pop up out of nowhere

Last edited:
I think the good thing about me is I don't need drugs, my mind is always talking to itself, conceptualizing things and where they can lead, It's like a back n forth dialogue with myself and looking at what I am missing. I even sit there sometimes I strip the whole world we know down of what we know and have and wonder to myself Ok what would u do if none of this was around!!! Where do I start. I even begin looking at nature cuz that's the first teacher, the shapes of things, size of things, the variety of things!!!

I am firm believer the essence of everything is very simple at it's core!!! It just gets complicated later on.

Some of those ideas like creating a spear were truly genius sxb, considering they had nothing and created something. I think the wheel was another good one, I can't see how someone came up with that by looking at nature. I mean I would've known things can go fast cuz u see animals that go quick. But to turn that into a wheel, that was some genius stuff truly. I can see where plane got inspired by birds, I can also see where electricity got inspired possibly lightning, I can see those ones but some I can't.

But I do know most things are inspired by something!!! They don't just pop up out of nowhere
haha a lot of people find it difficult to conceptualise different phenomenon myself included, so we need that extra inspiration lool. Seems to me that you are a reductionist. You like to look at things in their fundamental constituents. Thats an interesting way of looking into life. I like that. A lot of philosophers take the reductionist approach. Descartes separated the material mechanical world from the abstract mental free will. Humans really enjoy to glorify their own consciousness. :mjlol:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
It would be interesting to find out who found coal first. I am not so interested in the actual coal plants today that deliver heat to homes cuz thats just laying down pipes and connecting it to homes. But the first person who found it must've of know this is a heat generator, we use it in Somalia for cooking. Charcoal it's a form of coal. I like to find the person who did it. Cuz all we managed to do is 'store millions of those charcoal in a plant' and lay pipes to home to generate heat. That's not the inventor at all, he just connected things that's it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
haha a lot of people find it difficult to conceptualise different phenomenon myself included, so we need that extra inspiration lool. Seems to me that you are a reductionist. You like to look at things in their fundamental constituents. Thats an interesting way of looking into life. I like that. A lot of philosophers take the reductionist approach. Descartes separated the material mechanical world from the abstract mental free will. Humans really enjoy to glorify their own consciousness. :mjlol:

Wat u think inspired the wheel? I think maybe the tree trunk, that's round and if u chop it in the right direction you got a circle. Mind you the chopping elements must of existed prior to this or else I am not sure how it would be done. This would need to be cut in the right angle. None of human knowledge would've of been possible if things weren't handed down previously. Damn the first generation must've had it tough!!! No wonder we are not progressing, we dont pass nothing onto the next generation cuz we are stuck in the past, but we do hand them down the begging bowl cuz they spent all their time looking back and did nothing useful with their time!!!

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP

I knew you were a weirdo. Do you also have blue hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.