does anyone know who she is/where she’s from?

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Pseudoscience
Whatever’s between gabiley and burco
I really don't see much difference between waqooyi chick and koonfur ones apart from maybe brown teeth? Is that due to the water? Think so...

Anyway, hating on someone because of how dark or how light they're is just not it and childish.

I really don't see much difference between waqooyi chick and koonfur ones apart from maybe brown teeth? Is that due to the water? Think so...

Anyway, hating on someone because of how dark or how light they're is just not it and childish.
Nahh they just have a type I’ve seen
Well were I live anyway
And a lot of them like light skin more than the average Somali

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
It definitely is relevant for someone who shames xaliimos and is with a cadaan, was it bosnian or albanian? doesn't matter anyway. Ok good, you've been with a dark skinned African chick, doesn't prove a damn thing though. I didn't make it out to be a racial bias, totally misunderstood my comment(it's based on some of your comments from the past)

Sounds about, "I'm not racist I have a black friend" yeah sure

I understand not preferring dark skin but having a dislike for them, that's just plain weird man
You said your comments wasn’t about me having a racial bias and then you immediately say that I sound like this:
I’m not racist I have a black friend”

:what1::mindblown:

Nigga you’re contradicting yourself also you haven’t given a sufficient reason as to why me dating another race is relevant to my neutrality In me saying I prefer light skin Halimos over dark skinned ones.

You just went on a tangent and made accusations like I somehow dislike and shame dark skin Halimos without showing any evidence. Again your conspiracy theory is inclining that I have a “racial bias”

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Nahh they just have a type I’ve seen
Well were I live anyway
And a lot of them like light skin more than the average Somali
then you immediately say that I sound like this:
I’m not racist I have a black friend”

:what1::mindblown:
That was an example, bruh you slow af
You just went on a tangent and made accusations like I somehow dislike and shame dark skin Halimos
Evidence:
Dark skin Halimos :susp:
You just went on a tangent and made accusations like I somehow dislike and shame dark skin Halimos without showing any evidence. Again your conspiracy theory is inclining that I have a “racial bias”
Ok, I'll let you have it because of my nigga SAS

The Somali Caesar

VIP
That was an example, bruh you slow af

Evidence:

Ok, I'll let you have it because of my nigga SAS
What tf was your example there’s light skin Halimos everywhere so if that’s your example or “evidence” you’re the slow one nigga :ufdup:

The Somali Caesar

VIP
The thing is you can like one without bringing the other one down. C'mon man
After all those false accusations you’ve made of me and you even shamelessly tag teamed with @Hals and she even try to make it tribal. Wallahi it’s too funny how you guys were clutching on straws :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

As a gentleman I’ll stop it there to save you some face :drakekidding:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
After all those false accusations you’ve made of me and you even shamelessly tag teamed with @Hals and she even try to make it tribal. Wallahi it’s too funny how you guys were clutching on straws :mjlol: :chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::russ:

As a gentleman I’ll stop it there to save you gals some face :drakekidding:
There's not one accusations I made. I've proved you've a dislike for dark skin xaliimo, your first post in this thread is a proof.

Tag teamed? Dude are you about to cry because someone else other than me who has a differing opinion posted? She just joined and stated her opinions which obviously I don't think is true.

What's funny is you choosing to ignore that you'd posted this in the first page. That's evidently enough proof

"Dark skin xalimos :susp:"

, and are now saying "like I somehow dislike and shame dark skin xalimos without showing evidence"

How contradicting!

The Somali Caesar

VIP
There's not one accusations I made. I've proved you've a dislike for dark skin xaliimo, your first post in this thread is a proof.

Tag teamed? Dude are you about to cry because someone else other than me who has a differing opinion posted? She just joined and stated her opinions which obviously I don't think is true.

What's funny is you choosing to ignore that you'd posted this in the first page. That's evidently enough proof

"Dark skin xalimos :susp:"

, and are now saying "like I somehow dislike and shame dark skin xalimos without showing evidence"

How contradicting!
Your first accusation about me was and which you’ve still kept dodging was my neutrality:
Being with a cadaan woman certainly doesn't make it "neutral"
The second accusation you made about me was that I “dislike” Dark skin Halimos and all you came up with was an emoji as your so called “proof” :susp: which is subjective and hypothetically if this was in court your evidence would be thrown out the window.

Lastly i’m still laughing at how you were inclining that I had some sort of racial bias then you denied it only for to use a racial bias example immediately afterwards and said I sound like this:
I’m not racist I have a black friend

All Your points were either contradictive/false accusations/vague or just flat out stupid. You’re now arguing just to save face :mjlol:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
The second accusation you made about me was that I “dislike” Dark skin Halimos and all you came up with was an emoji as your so called “proof” :susp:
Do you think I'm dumb nigga? It's obvious what that smiley means. One thing it could mean is disgust, go figure out the rest

You're just coming up with more baseless statements. Saving face? I'm not even thinking about what you're saying which makes me think that's what you thought. No one's doing that, it's called debating nigga
Lastly i’m still laughing
Laughing at how stupid you sound? Lmaoo

Last thing is you're so slow you took the comparison with the "I'm not racist, I have black friend" literal

Now answer me and tell me why you're contradicting yourself?

Fay

DELETED
Agree to disagree is the only viable solution . I think light skin Halimos are clear :westbrookswag: and you think dark skin Halimos are clear :susp:

But It is what it is :mjdontkno:
what about brown skin girls then not every somali girl is light or dark a lot of somali women r brown skinned

Trending