does anyone know who she is/where she’s from?

I don't know if it would change if she remove the make up, but this girl look very attractive.

Last edited:
That girl isn't even darkskin.

Why are you lot acting like Somalis on average are not her color or darker?

:kodaksmiley:
She is kinda dark.. On a side note are Somali girls generally lighter than the guys or is it because they use some skind products to look more light?

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Yall would f*ck a roach if she was lightskin with a fat ass
1605466360230.png

Alluring

Sayonara
She is kinda dark.. On a side note are Somali girls generally lighter than the guys or is it because they use some skind products to look more light?

Both, somali women bleach but they are usually adults and they look ghost white with ashy knuckles. Also, it's a common fact that women are naturally lighter than men in most countries, it's just biology.

She looks brown to me. I would describe her as being maarin.

Also, most Somali girls I know are her skin color. So calling her dark, like she is darker than the average Xalimo is laughable.

Anways, she is beautiful Mashaallah.

She looks brown to me. I would describe her as being maarin.

Also, most Somali girls I know are her skin color. So calling her dark, like she is darker than the average Xalimo is laughable.

Anways, she is beautiful Mashaallah.
Never said she was ugly but ok.

Trending