does anyone know who she is/where she’s from?

Dark Halimos are the most attractive kulaha. Light skin Halimos > Dark Skin Halimos. And I say that as someone who doesn’t even date Halimos So my opinion is neutral.

To each their own :obama:
Dark skin Xalimos :banderas:

light skins

giphy.gif

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
How the f*ck is that even relevant? i’ve dated dark skin African chicks in the past it’s not a racial bias as you’re making it out to be :camby:
It definitely is relevant for someone who shames xaliimos and is with a cadaan, was it bosnian or albanian? doesn't matter anyway. Ok good, you've been with a dark skinned African chick, doesn't prove a damn thing though. I didn't make it out to be a racial bias, totally misunderstood my comment(it's based on some of your comments from the past)

Sounds about, "I'm not racist I have a black friend" yeah sure

I understand not preferring dark skin but having a dislike for them, that's just plain weird man

It definitely is relevant for someone who shames xaliimos and is with a cadaan, was it bosnian or albanian? doesn't matter anyway. Ok good, you've been with a dark skinned African chick, doesn't prove a damn thing though. I didn't make it out to be a racial bias, totally misunderstood my comment(it's based on some of your comments from the past)

Sounds about, "I'm not racist I have a black friend" yeah sure

I understand not preferring dark skin but having a dislike for them, that's just plain weird man

I think he’s a lander

Trending