Does anyone else not want kids?

Wait, what wrong in debating your children on religion, atheism and how the world works ??

Debating your children on atheism?

Look, if you really continue with this mentality I don't think you're going to be equipped to win the war for protecting your children.

Don't you have a concept of strategic thought?

Look at the Viet Cong. The Viet Cong were willing to go all the way.

That's why they won- precisely because they were "extreme" and willing to do whatever was necessary to win.

It's not being "open minded".

It's about winning.

If your kid is saying "daddy I think I might be atheist"- you are not winning- you are already on the ropes!

What kind of a strategy is that????

"I mean yeah, I'm on the ropes and my daughter just died her hair blue but at least I'm not closed minded like that Omar del Sur guy".....

what kind of strategy is that????

you can try that strategy if you want- see what results you get.

It's not about being "open minded". It's about results.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
Debating your children on atheism?

Look, if you really continue with this mentality I don't think you're going to be equipped to win the war for protecting your children.

Don't you have a concept of strategic thought?

Look at the Viet Cong. The Viet Cong were willing to go all the way.

That's why they won- precisely because they were "extreme" and willing to do whatever was necessary to win.

It's not being "open minded".

It's about winning.

If your kid is saying "daddy I think I might be atheist"- you are not winning- you are already on the ropes!

What kind of a strategy is that????

"I mean yeah, I'm on the ropes and my daughter just died her hair blue but at least I'm not closed minded like that Omar del Sur guy".....

what kind of strategy is that????

you can try that strategy if you want- see what results you get.

It's not about being "open minded". It's about results.
I am not dumb, I will debate them on atheism after I have indoctrinating them enough, Age 13+.

I am not stupid, I know my religion is right. First I will make them fundamentally pro-Islam, make them love Allah. Make them love praying, reading Quran. Plus they wont live in the Western world.

I can't indoctrinate them, if others have done it first.

There are stuff you teach children in certain ages. Like Zina when She/He hits puberty, 15+. So why the hell would I teach my children at a weak age a subject they cant comprehend like atheism. Hell no, Its gonna be about logic and science, not other religions. I am not dumb So I hope you don't mistake me for the pro-khaanismo, the liberal LBQT muslims.:pacspit:

:hillarybiz::hillarybiz:

Trending

Latest posts