Does anyone else not want kids?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'm good with kids and have partly raised some nephew and nieces of mine. I just don't want kids, but I could be talked into having 1 or 2 when I'm at least 35 :manny:
Anyone else in the same boat as me?

@NotMyL You are not going to have biological kids. Get that idea out of your head huuno! It is not in your cards

definitely want kids, and I would rather have them younger so I can relate with them more and be a more physically capable father.My golden age is 24-25 for my first kid, but who knows what god has in store for me.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Cagmadhige Why did u change your rating????
clear.png
clear.png
8590.jpg

Let me rephrase that, I only care about my sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub, sub
cidd kale waxba igama gelin
:birdman:
we're two different enthic groups how can you be an eedo to my kids? please enlighten me

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Cagmadhige Why did u change your rating????
clear.png
clear.png
8590.jpg
eedo, this is the first time you’ve used my profile pic, even in this bad context I’m grateful and appreciative :) ❤️

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

eedo, this is the first time you’ve used my profile pic, even in this bad context I’m grateful and appreciative :) ❤️

You're welcome

The man sitting in a pooping position and shukaansing the girl i thought described my mood aptly

Trending

Latest posts