Does anybody here currently have beef or problems with someone irl?

In my previous job, becky coworkers bullied me. I hated the job anyway and so I quit but that incident botheres me. Like I wish I left on my own accord and not prompted because of shitty coworkers.

I sometimes fantasize what I'd do if I saw them in an empty alley while I have rotten eggs and dirty diapers full of feces in my trunk..

life egg GIF

Whats Up Hello GIF by Guava Juice

Its Going Down Boogie GIF by shadyverse

At first I was thinking of letting you borrow my Death Note ,
but damn , that escalated quickly,
from throwing rotten eggs
To dirty diapers full of xaar

:dead:

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
At first I was thinking of letting you borrow my Death Note ,
but damn , that escalated quickly,
from throwing rotten eggs
To dirty diapers full of xaar

:dead:

That's why it remains a fantasy 😂

Teach me your death note ways Plo, for my soul shall not find rest until it's avenged.. :feedme:

yasmeen

summer break 7/1-?
I used to psychologically torment people when I was unhealed but I don’t do that anymore. I am self aware. Now I save my manipulation skills to be a striver and social climber 🙏

live, love, laugh <3333

Last edited:
In my previous job, becky coworkers bullied me. I hated the job anyway and so I quit, but that incident bothers me. Like I wish I left on my own accord and not prompted because of shitty coworkers.

I sometimes fantasize what I'd do if I saw them in an empty alley while I have rotten eggs and dirty diapers full of feces in my trunk..

life egg GIF

Whats Up Hello GIF by Guava Juice

Its Going Down Boogie GIF by shadyverse
:deadmanny::deadmanny:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yaraye

VIP
I never really have people i hate. On here i seem very extreme but irl i am very relaxed. I don't have problems with people and mind my own business and do what i need and then enjoy myself. Anytime niggas come up to me talking about some drama, even as a kid i would just let it go out the other ear and ignore it, could never be asked to waste time beefing random niggas.

The only exception is my brother. Ever since he came out the womb approximately 21 months after me, it's been on sight.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I have many enemies in real life. One enemy I have been driving crazy for like 5 years with a laser pointer whenever I saw him outside in his backyard to go for a smoke. I would do it from my room. My friend who lived near him facing his front entrance would do it to him from his parent's room when he went out for a smoke. I think we gave him PTSD. We did it a few times a month max to make sure we didn't get caught. He was a mean neighbour.

I have many enemies in real life. One enemy I have been driving crazy for like 5 years with a laser pointer whenever I saw him outside in his backyard to go for a smoke. I would do it from my room. My friend who lived near him facing his front entrance would do it to him from his parent's room when he went out for a smoke. I think we gave him PTSD. We did it a few times a month max to make sure we didn't get caught. He was a mean neighbour.

My worst enemies that I have personal beef with are my own nafs and shayateens. Other than that I have no hate for anyone that I know, even if they wronged me as it was a very longtime ago.

4 girls in a household has a lot of friction. We are always arguing with each other :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: always booq and qaylo. "who ate my ice cream?!" "Who wore my abaya and didn't hang it back in the closet?" "It was habal habal!" "Nayaa, Stop lying!" "It's your day to wash the dishes!" "It's your day to cook, you balaayo!" "It's habal habal's turn to do the bathroom!" "habal habal, because you didn't do your chores i had to do them, just wait until I get you!"
We are always in dagaal and rafaad :jcoleno:
cat fight GIF

If you were all boys there wouldn't be a rota for housework. It would all pile up until somone miskiin did it all

I was always quite kid and didn’t have many enemies and when I grow up I had arguments here and there or hear someone talk behind me because I am quite and keep it to my self nothing sticks, I always wonder when I see mature women who still have enemies and talk about haters this and that I am like if you don’t like someone leave them alone and move on how hard is that 😏

certain beef with people from the past, normal stuff, stabbed my friend, robbed me or my friend, tried to rob me, done something with a girl, etc etc, but i avoid all of those ppl, even though some of them come to my mosque

Least ghetto londoner
the one i have most problem was I was walking to the mosque in my thawb, this guy comes from other direction in front of all the akhis on my side of the street,
he goes up to me and asks to see my phone in front of everyone, says I ain't acting boogs then I say nah then I barge past him with force then run to the mosque before he shanks me

i see him a couple weeks later in the mosque

if you guys aren't from london whenever someone asks to see your phone a shank is coming out very quickly