Does anybody here currently have beef or problems with someone irl?

Yaraye

VIP
My sisters and I fight over who ate all the food and how to toss over house chores to the other sister, does that count?:mjlol:
Fast And Furious Fight GIF by The Fast Saga

Yaraye

VIP
Everybody fights with siblings
4 girls in a household has a lot of friction. We are always arguing with each other :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: always booq and qaylo. "who ate my ice cream?!" "Who wore my abaya and didn't hang it back in the closet?" "It was habal habal!" "Nayaa, Stop lying!" "It's your day to wash the dishes!" "It's your day to cook, you balaayo!" "It's habal habal's turn to do the bathroom!" "habal habal, because you didn't do your chores i had to do them, just wait until I get you!"
We are always in dagaal and rafaad :jcoleno:
cat fight GIF

4 girls in a household has a lot of friction. We are always arguing with each other :deadmanny: :deadmanny: :deadmanny: always booq and qaylo. "who ate my ice cream?!" "Who wore my abaya and didn't hang it back in the closet?" "it was habal habal!" "Stop lying you !" "It's your day to wash the dishes!" "It's your day to cook, you balaayo!" "It's habal habal's turn to do the bathroom!" We are always in dagaal and rafaad
cat fight GIF

Did you never get into a catfight with some at school or something?

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I never really have people i hate. On here i seem very extreme but irl i am very relaxed. I don't have problems with people and mind my own business and do what i need and then enjoy myself. Anytime niggas come up to me talking about some drama, even as a kid i would just let it go out the other ear and ignore it, could never be asked to waste time beefing random niggas.

The only exception is my brother. Ever since he came out the womb approximately 21 months after me, it's been on sight.

in high school i did. got in a few scuffles inside the classroom and outside. sometimes the only way to settle a beef is through fists

Now as an adult i don’t have time for this petty little beefs. i just keep it cordial and not give them the attention or opportunity to rattle me

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
I don’t have opps to worry about. I murdered them of long ago 😂.
A true Geeljire doesn't have opps. Second he gets disrespected by a nigga he got 12 counts of human rights violations on his opps clan and took their daughters home.

in high school i did. got in a few scuffles inside the classroom and outside. sometimes the only way to settle a beef is through fists

Now as an adult i don’t have time for this petty little beefs. i just keep it cordial and not give them the attention or opportunity to rattle me
Man I’m in danger because my manhood and will to defend myself is currently disproven. I’ve pussied out of nearly every trial in life including school fights so idk what I’m supposed to do as an adult.

Man I’m in danger because my manhood and will to defend myself is currently disproven. I’ve pussied out of nearly every trial in life including school fights so idk what I’m supposed to do as an adult.
do a martial art like mma or boxing. you’ll get to be able to relive those missed opportunities. huge testosterone and confidence booster as well

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
I usually keep myself and my affairs low key. I’m not trying to get stabbed by some cawaandi over nothing

Hodan from HR

Be Kind Online.
Staff Member
In my previous job, becky coworkers bullied me. I hated the job anyway and so I quit, but that incident bothers me. Like I wish I left on my own accord and not prompted because of shitty coworkers.

I sometimes fantasize what I'd do if I saw them in an empty alley while I have rotten eggs and dirty diapers full of feces in my trunk..

life egg GIF

Whats Up Hello GIF by Guava Juice

Its Going Down Boogie GIF by shadyverse

Trending