Documenting GENOCIDE of Somalis by Oromos and Oromo Expansionism

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Beenta jooji. That's 100% lie and made up. No Jarso will even tell you this. Go through all post on social media about Jarso speaking about their decision to join Oromia, and NONE will tell you that. It was a political issue with representation within DDS authorities.

Aside from Geri and Jarso, mainly Samaroon lives with us and they are neutral. Even they will tell you this. They are several of them on this site that you can ask.

Liyuu police? They haven't been in the picture ever since Cagjar took over :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Again you sound retarded, and proves that you know nothing about the conflict, the region or even Ethiopia.

Oromo language schools, just like Amhara schools are allowed everywhere. No one is prohibiting you. Just like how Somali schools are allowed and exists inside Oromia.

You are proving yourself to be ignorant and clueless.

I will stop responding to you at this point.

Based off you post you seems to a Slander. Who are the loudest one everywhere. Even on social media, aside from Geri and Jarso, you mostly find Slander being ignorant just like you and making those outlandish claims about our conflict. Which is typical for the faqash boogeyman, lol. The same as in Laascaanood.

You can hate Daarood all you like, but we have good relations with Samaroon and they will not join Oromia. You can stick to your unrecognized state and beg for ictiraaf like the last 30 years. It should keep you busy.

It seems like you're doing all of this out of spite. Good luck, but you will fail. You can make legitimate remarks that I can respond to. But when you make things up that even Jarso would not say, you don't even deserve a reply. I'll ignore you until you learn more about the situation.
You know its cuqdad when even Geri Koombe a majority K5 clan becomes a subject of scrutiny , i saw someone from SL hating on a Jidwaaq sister and i asked why he answered cuz she was Darood.

Just like our single digit IQ friend @mahamdov

You know its cuqdad when even Geri Koombe a majority K5 clan becomes a subject of scrutiny , i saw someone from SL hating on a Jidwaaq sister and i asked why he answered cuz she was Darood.

Just like our single digit IQ friend @mahamdov

No cap. It doesn’t matter what happens, as long as you’re Darood; you’ll automatically be the boogeyman in any given situation. Even regarding things that don’t concern them.

It seems like that’s part of the fabric, SL existence was built upon. Obviously not all Slanders, but a lot of them must’ve be indoctrinated or something. Cuz the level of cuqdad can’t be found elsewhere :patrice:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
No cap. It doesn’t matter what happens, as long as you’re Darood; you’ll automatically be the boogeyman in any given situation. Even regarding things that don’t concern them.

It seems like that’s part of the fabric, SL existence was built upon. Obviously not all Slanders, but a lot of them must’ve be indoctrinated or something. Cuz the level of cuqdad can’t be found elsewhere :patrice:
i learned qabyalad from SLers i used to be a miskeen Somaliweynist

The covert strategy of the oromo region to take parts of the somali region and expand. A new front might develop in southern dds judging from recent statement of the oromia administration. They're naming some new districts within the somali region disregarding the border in between them. The districts or zones in question is afdeer, libaan and daawa.

This is map down below is what a number of oromo believe in and is taught to some of them. As you can see they include large undisputed areas that are majority populated by somali. As you see the districts mentioned above are included in this map. These district are all named as part of what the oromo region call east boran and as you can see on the map down below these districts are included into the borana region. This map might be what the oromo administration believes in. Notice how they include the whole of webiga juba and shabelle in somali galbeed.

335327111_1411729089642662_4783043673983304038_n.jpg

I don’t think we should call it covertly, as it’s happening in broad daylight and not hidden from the public.

What’s more concerning is how they move as if they have a free passage to act upon their wishes/aspirations without any following repercussions.

Even when you put aside the map you posted, the official map the Oromia region uses, is an expansionist one. That exceeds their own borders. Unfortunately not much can be done by the Somali reg’l gov’t. They’ll even become bolder through the passive/active support of the federal gov’t. Especially with Abiy in power.

Tough times is awaiting us.

Garaad diinle

 
I don’t think we should call it covertly, as it’s happening in broad daylight and not hidden from the public.

What’s more concerning is how they move as if they have a free passage to act upon their wishes/aspirations without any following repercussions.

Even when you put aside the map you posted, the official map the Oromia region uses, is an expansionist one. That exceeds their own borders. Unfortunately not much can be done by the Somali reg’l gov’t. They’ll even become bolder through the passive/active support of the federal gov’t. Especially with Abiy in power.

Tough times is awaiting us.
In all honesty i think the oromo region is waking up to the fact that they're the largest ethinic group in ethiopia. They see themselves as the next ruling power following the foot steps of previous regimes in terms of oppression and authoritarianism. All though in all fairness oromos are not a monolith and they don't seem to agree on anything one thing is for sure non of them seem to mind if these who are being oppressed are non oromos.

Rarely would you see anyone from their side that speaks out against this blatant expansion agenda. What is even more worrying is that the expansion ideology expanded and now it even includes ethnic cleansing of the native population. Non of the other ethnic groups are a fan of this. If the oromo administration keeps up it's brazen transgression i foresee a future where every region would gradually organize and arm themselves and eventually different ethnic group create a united front against the oromos.

In all honesty i think the oromo region is waking up to the fact that they're the largest ethinic group in ethiopia. They see themselves as the next ruling power following the foot steps of previous regimes in terms of oppression and authoritarianism. All though in all fairness oromos are not a monolith and they don't seem to agree on anything one thing is for sure non of them seem to mind if these who are being oppressed are non oromos.

Rarely would you see anyone from their side that speaks out against this blatant expansion agenda. What is even more worrying is that the expansion ideology expanded and now it even includes ethnic cleansing of the native population. Non of the other ethnic groups are a fan of this. If the oromo administration keeps up it's brazen transgression i foresee a future where every region would gradually organize and arm themselves and eventually different ethnic group create a united front against the oromos.

I totally agree.

Because the Oromo region spans so large throughout the country, they practically border all major regions. Coupled with how those borders are ‘tangled’, they have border disputes in practically most of their border areas. Which was evident during 2017/8, when they were the one ethnic group engaged the most in inter-ethnic conflicts.

Pay attention to the current upheaval among Amharas. Their main message is to protest the new changes, that points towards an Oromo expansionist and/or domination agenda (very ironic coming from them, lol. But it’s true). Which is why they on social media tried to forged an Amhara-Somali alliance, as many of us share the same sentiments.

In the end, it all depends on what move Abiy does moving forward, and what ethnic group he decides to ally with, since he flip-flops often. Though, armed struggle is essentially dead in all sense, so instead more grass-root movements will arise to resist whatever unpopular agenda coming up. We’ve yet to see most of the country united to push for a change (aside from 2015/6 protests that brought down the gov’t). But this trend will become more common in the future.

The covert strategy of the oromo region to take parts of the somali region and expand. A new front might develop in southern dds judging from recent statement of the oromia administration. They're naming some new districts within the somali region disregarding the border in between them. The districts or zones in question is afdeer, libaan and daawa.

This is map down below is what a number of oromo believe in and is taught to some of them. As you can see they include large undisputed areas that are majority populated by somali. As you see the districts mentioned above are included in this map. These district are all named as part of what the oromo region call east boran and as you can see on the map down below these districts are included into the borana region. This map might be what the oromo administration believes in. Notice how they include the whole of webiga juba and shabelle in somali galbeed.

335327111_1411729089642662_4783043673983304038_n.jpg
What a BS map wallahi. Who in Ethiopia and Somalia believes this? If they actually attempt this everyone in the Horn will jump them.

Garaad diinle

 
What a BS map wallahi. Who in Ethiopia and Somalia believes this? If they actually attempt this everyone in the Horn will jump them.
In some sense they've been doing this for a while but these last few years they seem to have put more efforts into it. The central government are backing them up to a certain extend by turning a blind eye to this or providing them with arms. Things changed when the current ethiopian government took power in 2018 which is not a coincident.

Currently in gurra dhamoole things are tense. I've been following what's going on there for a while now and let me tell you it's not pretty. The savagery of the liyu oromo and the inhabitants of the neighbouring district in oromia is revolting. They're trying to take land in afdheer up to deegmada jarrati and they've already renamed the district before setting their feet on it.

There are a number of reer gurra dhamuule that been chased by the oromo liyu from the borders area and now are found in places such as liban. Today alhamdulillah we've pushed them back and some of our forces chased them all the way to their base in the neighbouring district of oromia. Clashes keep happening from time to time.

Last edited:
In some sense they've been doing this for a while but these last few years they seem to have put more efforts into it. The central government are backing them up to a certain extend by turning a blind eye to this or providing them with arms. Things changed when the current ethiopian government took power in 2018 which is not a coincident.

Currently in gurra dhamoole things are tense. I've been following what's going on there for a while now and let me tell you it's not pretty. The savagery of the liyu oromo and the inhabitants of the neighbouring district in oromia is revolting. They're trying to take land in afdheer up to deegmada jarrati and they've already renamed the district before setting their feet on it.

There are a number of reer gurra dhamuule that been chased by the oromo liyu from the borders area and now are found in places such as liban. Today alhamdulillah we've pushed them back and some of our forces chased them all the way to their base in the neighbouring district of oromia. Clashes keep happening from time to time.

Yeah. It really depends on what Abiy will do. The DDS has held them off for a while but now I'm not sure with the Liyuu police being gone.

Why is there somali and oromo Gursum the main clan there is Akisho if im not mistaken i dont think they voted for oromia parts of Maymulke and Qubi kebeles also controlled by Oromia.
Screenshot_20230422_203911_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Screenshot_20230422_203810_Drive.jpg

Last edited:

The Gurre and arsi have made recently a peace agreement i don't know what to make of it since the video u posted the elder says the oromos attacked them sneakily whilst a peace treaty was already in place :yacadiim:

Garaad diinle

 
The Gurre and arsi have made recently a peace agreement i don't know what to make of it since the video u posted the elder says the oromos attacked them sneakily whilst a peace treaty was already in place :yacadiim:

Yes you're right. They're said to always sue for peace while preparing for the next attack. That being said i remain hopeful and pray for an actual peace. It would be helpful if gure get a deegan so that they can devolve and get proper roads to connect them with the rest of dds.

Yes you're right. They're said to always sue for peace while preparing for the next attack. That being said i remain hopeful and pray for an actual peace. It would be helpful if gure get a deegan so that they can devolve and get proper roads to connect them with the rest of dds.
what do u mean by degan, the Gurre have 3 woredas(Guradhamole,Gora baqaqsa and Qarsadula )they definitely need infrastructure

Dilhara park Guradhamole :rejoice:
20230422_211621.jpg
20230422_211619.jpg
20230422_211617.jpg

Last edited:
View attachment 267510

Qundhura/Kundudo/Damero Korey. Some historians say that this is the actual Hobat but the Karanles say, it was a military base The Karanles called this place "feral horses sanctuary " hundreds of yrs back unlike the historians.

View attachment 267507

Apart from the Feral horses, Medieval Masjids are being uncovered at Qundura mountains where Haji Mohamed Hawi(Xawi)/Hawiye, Karanle and Xaskul are burried in the mountain area and Gursum faces it’s Qiblah direction. This area was added to Oromia during the Kilil divisions of Ethiopia. Until today Hawiyes & Karanle live there with other people

View attachment 267509

Emperor Haile Selassie obtained his first mount from the Kundudo pack 107 years ago. This makes them the oldest known feral horse population in Africa.

The herd has been the focus since 2008 of six Italian and Italo-British ecologic missions to try and save it and offer locals economic alternatives to the peculiar area's destruction.

A second mission in March 2008 revealed the whereabouts of the captive horses and found rock paintings in a cave in the mountain complex, giving rise to hopes of future tourism development in the area.

Seven horses were reported as then freed and presently on the amba's top by the Addis Ababa-based GAG, a local interest group for the preservation of the Kundudo range and promote the Gursum area.

A major Italian aid organization is preparing a medium size aid program that stems from the research. A series of related activities are being created to save the herd and promote the area as the end point of a tourist route named "the Extended East Route" to include Harar, the Awash National park the Kuni Mukhtar National park and some other destinations of cultural, nature and historic interest in the East of Ethiopia, forming a destination cluster with Harar itself, including Koremi village, the Babille Elephant Sanctuary (or Harar wild life sanctuary)and the nearby Dhakata valley, a number of rock painting locations between Harar and the Kundudo itself.

Is there where sheikh Hawiye is buried ?

Trending