Documenting GENOCIDE of Somalis by Oromos and Oromo Expansionism

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Its ramadan so i won't say much

I believe shape shifting clans should join Oromia however when they become loomayaan the Somali state shouldn't send a single soldier to deegaans that want to be part of Oromia. Liyu Police should defend our Geri brothers from Oromia transgression.

Garaad diinle

 
Here is a quick look at the regional conflict of 2018. It's a report released by unocha ndrmc and the iom that covers the conflict on the oromo somali border. It says that close to one million people were affected by the clashes on these borders and that the previous year close to the same number were also affected meaning a total of nearly 2 million people were affected by the border clashes. This includes somalis on the dds borders but also somalis in the oromia borders. The numbers could very well be higher than this.

somali-oromia-displacement.png

And there is jaarso who defend their farms
In front of the Daroud who are trying to expand in those fertile lands and they have been confronted

You know zero about the situation.

Anyone from the region knows what the conflict is about. No one is taking each other’s land, and no one can’t even do that to begin with. The locals know who each land belong, and who lives where. Even neutral people will tell you this.

The root cause of the conflict is the question of maamul. The guy in the video was talking about the land being Oromia, when it isn’t. They tried creating a district there recently, but it failed. Just like other project by Oromia, lol.

Typical daarood bogeyman they always use. What other daaroods are there beside the two clans fighting each other? Their claims are always that OGs are in cahoot with us, when they have zero involvements. And they try to blame whatever the regional govt do on us, because then DDS president is also Daarood, lol. If Daarood wanted to take their land, wouldn’t that have happened long time ago? Use common sense.

If you try to come with any claims, make sure that they sound reasonable.

I suggest you to read more about the conflict, what caused it, what the point of contentions are and come back. Until then you’re not even worthy to be given an answer.

As fas the question of Jarsos identity, it’s irrelevant to the conflict. It’s been spoken about countless of times on this sites in the last months alone. Go through those threads, and you’ll know more about their history with Somalis and even from the perspective of actual Oromos.

Last edited:

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
The jaarso joined the oraomia region because they feared expansion. This is what happened
And now you can see that gari militia and liyo police You attacked them in their land
As for the territory you're talking about, they just got it Nobody stopped them Ormo language schools were opened in those areas
This is what happens when you oppress people they will abandon you
And Jaarso are who lives in Makaniis and soon maybe Lafa Ciise and wajaale it will join ormomia
FB_IMG_1680264257321.jpg

The jaarso joined the oraomia region because they feared expansion.

Beenta jooji. That's 100% lie and made up. No Jarso will even tell you this. Go through all post on social media about Jarso speaking about their decision to join Oromia, and NONE will tell you that. It was a political issue with representation within DDS authorities.

Aside from Geri and Jarso, mainly Samaroon lives with us and they are neutral. Even they will tell you this. They are several of them on this site that you can ask.

And now you can see that gari militia and liyo police You attacked them in their land
Liyuu police? They haven't been in the picture ever since Cagjar took over :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

As for the territory you're talking about, they just got it Nobody stopped them Ormo language schools were opened in those areas

Again you sound retarded, and proves that you know nothing about the conflict, the region or even Ethiopia.

Oromo language schools, just like Amhara schools are allowed everywhere. No one is prohibiting you. Just like how Somali schools are allowed and exists inside Oromia.

You are proving yourself to be ignorant and clueless.
And Jaarso are who lives in Makaniis and soon maybe Lafa Ciise and wajaale it will join ormomia

I will stop responding to you at this point.

Based off you post you seems to a Slander. Who are the loudest one everywhere. Even on social media, aside from Geri and Jarso, you mostly find Slander being ignorant just like you and making those outlandish claims about our conflict. Which is typical for the faqash boogeyman, lol. The same as in Laascaanood.

You can hate Daarood all you like, but we have good relations with Samaroon and they will not join Oromia. You can stick to your unrecognized state and beg for ictiraaf like the last 30 years. It should keep you busy.

It seems like you're doing all of this out of spite. Good luck, but you will fail. You can make legitimate remarks that I can respond to. But when you make things up that even Jarso would not say, you don't even deserve a reply. I'll ignore you until you learn more about the situation.

Last edited:

mahamdov

Nabaddoonka Somaaliyeed "
Beenta jooji. Waa Ramadan. That's 100% lie and made up. No Jarso will even tell you this. Go through all post on social media about Jarso speaking about their decision to join Oromia, and NONE will tell you that. It was political issues with DDS authorities.

Aside from Geri and Jarso, mainly Samaroon lives with us and they are neutral. Even they will tell you this. They are several of them on this site that you can ask.

Liyuu police? They haven't been in the picture ever since Cagjar took over :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:

Again you sound retarded, and proves that you know nothing about the conflict, the region or even Ethiopia.

Oromo language schools, just like Amhara schools are allowed everywhere. No one is prohibiting you. Just like how Somali schools are allowed and exists inside Oromia.

You are proving yourself to be ignorant and clueless.

I will stop responding to you at this point.

Based off you post you seems to a Slander. Which is the loudest one everywhere. Even on social media, aside from Geri and Jarso, you mostly find Slander being ignorant just like you and making those outlandish claims. Which typical for the faqash boogeyman, lol. The same as in Laascaanood.

You can hate Daarood all you like, but we have good relations with Samaroon and they will not join Oromia. You can stick to your unrecognized state and beg for ictiraaf like the last 30 years. It should keep you busy.

It seems like you're doing all of this out of spite. Good luck, but you will fail. You can make legitimate remarks that I can respond to. But when you make things up that even Jarso would not say, you don't even deserve a reply. I'll ignore you until you learn more about the situation.
Are you Ciise? 😂
They have joined to oramiya in 2009 makaniis It was part of the Somali region and now it is no longer
Go and stop the fight then if everything's okay
And yes we hate Darood as they hate us
You're just an idiot who doesn't even live in the country
Jaarso More like a confederacy Some of them speak Urmia, even the sub-clans that used to speak Somali have begun to speak oramo now
Even the makaniis Municipal Council was chosen from oramiya and you tell me that it is part of Ogadnia 😂

They have joined to oramiya in 2009 makaniis It was part of the Somali region and now it is no longer
Go and stop the fight then if everything's okay

Miyaad sii wadda? Stop lying again.
How did they join Oromia 2009, when the referendum happened in 2004? :comeon:

As far as fighting; no one wants them to continue. But until a final political settlement occurs, unfortunately they will continue.

And yes we hate Darood as they hate us

No one hate you in DDS. I suggest that you limit the Daarood hate in Somalia, the country you'll always be part of :hemad:

Both Geri and Jarso have no problems with the clans living around them like Samaroon, Cisse, Isaaq etc. The fake irir-samalee vs. darood divison will not work here sxb. We live peacefully among each other and continue to do so without any troubles. SL like always try to stirr up problems wherever they are :umad:

You're just an idiot who doesn't even live in the country

My family are from DDS, while you're from Somalia. It's pretty obvious who have any connection to the region. :sass2:

Jaarso More like a confederacy Some of them speak Urmia, even the sub-clans that used to speak Somali have begun to speak oramo now

No one is denying this. As I said in my previous post. We've discussed this in many threads here recently and you can look this up to see what I've said about this.

Even the makaniis Municipal Council was chosen from oramiya and you tell me that it is part of Ogadnia 😂

What difference does it make? If they choose Oromia, why was it still under the Somali regional state? In fact, the recent clashes a couple of weeks ago was because of Oromia's decision to create a new district in Makaniis, since they never controlled it before.

But I don't expect you to know anything. So what more lies and claims do have going on in your mind? :ulyin:

Last edited:
I wouldn't be so sure about that sxb. We have our own interests and we won't remain where we are not wanted. Sooner or later the Samaroon politicians/elders in SR will realise this and opt to join Oromia via a referendum.

We have representation in both Jinacsani and Makanis so we won't shy away from joining Oromia unless big changes are made. Whatever is between Geri and Jaarso is between A and B so we'll C ourselves out. :lebronwait:

I wouldn't be so sure about that sxb. We have our own interests and we won't remain where we are not wanted. Sooner or later the Samaroon politicians/elders in SR will realise this and opt to join Oromia via a referendum.

Sorry buddy for speaking wrongly about beesha :jaynerd::ohno:

As far as the possibility of joining Oromia, I've heard a variety of things from Samaroons and not everyone (from my experience) seem on board with those plans. But I suppose it something for the future, so we'll see:leon:

We have representation in both Jinacsani and Makanis so we won't shy away from joining Oromia unless big changes are made. Whatever is between Geri and Jaarso is between A and B so we'll C ourselves out. :lebronwait:

C yourself out? You're not doing this to us, aren't ya? kkkk
08a.gif

All jokes aside, it's so interesting how you guys live intermingled with us in many areas, but somehow avoided our conflict altogether. Never thought about this before. Basically the above GIF in real life. On one hand live there, but dip as soon as conflicts starts kkk :mindblown:

In any case, as much as I'd love all Somalis to remain in the same region, everyone have the right to decide their own fate. It may be a bitter pill for us to swallow, to now also have our eastern neighbours choose our 'foe state'.

Regardless of the outcome, hopefully the current border disputes will be solved by then. It won't be easy with new border conflicts, as we can't keep up with two fronts :snoop:

The only point of contention would be the towns we share, as we are staunch anti-Oromia. But as long as any new referendum takes place outside Jinacsani/Tuli Guleed were we mainly live, we unfortunately won't be able to have a big say in those matters. :tocry:

Garaad diinle

 
I think the Daarood diaspora needs to financially contribute to the Gerri Koombe fighting militia. Most importantly, they need much better man-portable weapons such as sniper rifles than they can currently have. They also need an organized militia. If these 2 things can be achieved, Oramo's FADNO militia can be contained.

Babile has the only Elephant sanctuary in Ethiopia
as well as Babile rock formation
the area has great tourism potential and is claimed by the expansionist oromos

Garaad diinle

 
The covert strategy of the oromo region to take parts of the somali region and expand. A new front might develop in southern dds judging from recent statement of the oromia administration. They're naming some new districts within the somali region disregarding the border in between them. The districts or zones in question is afdeer, libaan and daawa.

This is map down below is what a number of oromo believe in and is taught to some of them. As you can see they include large undisputed areas that are majority populated by somali. As you see the districts mentioned above are included in this map. These district are all named as part of what the oromo region call east boran and as you can see on the map down below these districts are included into the borana region. This map might be what the oromo administration believes in. Notice how they include the whole of webiga juba and shabelle in somali galbeed.

335327111_1411729089642662_4783043673983304038_n.jpg

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
The covert strategy of the oromo region to take parts of the somali region and expand. A new front might develop in southern dds judging from recent statement of the oromia administration. They're naming some new districts within the somali region disregarding the border in between them. The districts or zones in question is afdeer, libaan and daawa.

This is map down below is what a number of oromo believe in and is taught to some of them. As you can see they include large undisputed areas that are majority populated by somali. As you see the districts mentioned above are included in this map. These district are all named as part of what the oromo region call east boran and as you can see on the map down below these districts are included into the borana region. This map might be what the oromo administration believes in. Notice how they include the whole of webiga juba and shabelle in somali galbeed.

335327111_1411729089642662_4783043673983304038_n.jpg
They aren't even kidding no more they pushing their claims all the way to the interior 😂

Trending