Documentary exhibits how ungratefull Somalilanders are towards D&M communities for welcoming Famine striken Landers to their during 1974 drought

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Ungratefull bunch Walahi, history repeats itself again, this is definitely not a way to treat a fellow human being yet alone a fellow Somali or a Muslim who still owes you the favors he did for your folks four decades ago,on behalf of Northern Somalis I apologise for what my Anti-Somali and Pro-Oromo neighbors are doing to D&M and I sincerely argue Puntites to welcome them to our land.

Ungratefull bunch Walahi, history repeats itself again, this is definitely not a way to treat a fellow human being yet alone a fellow Somali or a Muslim who still owes you the favors he did for your folks four decades ago,on behalf of Northern Somalis I apologise for what my Anti-Somali and Pro-Oromo neighbors are doing to D&M and I sincerely argue Puntites to welcome them to our land.
The drought affected everyone including MJ Ogaadeen Cisse Dhulbahante Samaroon and the military regime took the nomads and settled them in Bay and Bokol regions

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
The drought affected everyone including MJ Ogaadeen Cisse Dhulbahante Samaroon and the military regime took the nomads and settled them in Bay and Bokol regions
All three of these clans already lived there. The other two including your clan were refugees who were welcomed and had nothing to offer. At least D&M have a knack for starting businesses and doing hard labor that no one wants to do.

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast

The drought effected mostly nothern regions and most of the refugee were picked up at WQ,Toghdheer,Buhoodle,Sanag and Sool and not anywhere within Migurtania, heck even the documentary posted above says so.

By the way one of the beneficiaries of the MSB Isaaq refugee relocations to the hinterland was Muse bihi and the current Warfaafint's father, Look how lean and skinny no meat at all DhuusoBihi looks in the picture,ungrateful bunch.

FB_IMG_1633616521420.jpg

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The drought effected mostly nothern regions and most of the refugee were picked up at WQ,Toghdheer,Buhoodle,Sanag and Sool and not anywhere within Migurtania, heck even the documentary posted above says so.

By the way one of the beneficiaries of the MSB Isaaq refugee relocations to the hinterland was Muse bihi and the current Warfaafint's father, Look how lean and skinny no meat at all DhuusoBihi looks in the picture,ungrateful bunch.

View attachment 203162
Are you deaf the guy litterly says in the 1st vid in 0:30 that the people came from somaliland puntland and galmudug. I have noticed that you never listen to shit before you post it :stopit:

Ozworld

La helaa La waayaa

View attachment 203162

this picture had already been busted with fake title.

76A445F5-8FF8-4B42-A3E1-E53915FF5A5E.jpeg