I’m so fed up with timojileecs- my 1 millionth rant

Many newly arrived Timojilec guys live in bedrooms with up to 10-20 guys in their first few years.

After a few years one of them buys a small shop.

a few years later he would have extended the shop or entered a partnership with someone else .
When they buy properties or business shops to lease rarely will they sell it to a black person. This is how they operate in London. They are the the most anti black community on earth.

when it comes to politics they settle en masse in certain area to ensure they have chokehold on planing permission, votes, local councillors and planning permission etc…..Some areas in London returned a timojilic councillors or MPS for the last 30 years. When the cadaans see their area getting taken over they flee to surbubs.

in some areas in London specific demographics of timojilic have a specific chokehold over certain areas. In Southall, it is largely Hindus; Bengalis in Tower Hamlets and so on and so forth.

These guys have caste systems which have operated for for thousands of years and survey sub families are Specific jobs.

instead of moaning about them Somalis in the West should learn the good from them and disregard their cons.
You don’t know WTF is going on in Canada. It’s different here. Canada is bringing the worst of the worst. LET ME CLUE YOU IN! They are contributing to a LOT OF CRIME , FRAUD, SCAMS. AND THEFT IN CANADA. JUST LOOK IT UP. Here are some examples.

15 people arrested, 73 charges laid in GTA-wide commercial cargo theft investigation

3CE43733-488C-4E67-91BA-EE6B2338F7C8.jpeg

The suspects in question… anything in common??

Additional suspect in largest gold heist in Canadian history arrested at Pearson Airport

1715957482061.jpeg

Only one non timojileec :russ:LARGEST GOLD HEIST IN CANADIAN HISTORY done by a pack of timojileec fobs with one Maadow probably set up to be the scapegoat :russ: :russ: If this doesn’t tell u the extent of the problem here, idk what will

12 people arrested, 102 charges laid in major credit fraud scheme: Toronto police

1715957645578.jpeg

Some look Arab but they’re actually light skin timojileec or pakistani as per the names

Top, left to right: Hasnain Akram, 28, Muhammad Hamza Baig, 31, Zelle Ali Choudary, 34. Bottom, left to right: Rashad Iqbal, 41, Ranafayysal Masood Khan, 38, Anmol Khurana, 27. (Toronto Police Service handout)
1715957732818.jpeg
Top, left to right: Fahad Ben Mofeez, 30, Muhammad Usman Saif, 32, Ali Sana, 26. Bottom, left to right: Mian Muhammad Saud, 35, Sibt Hussain Syed, 60, Mueed Tanveer,

Literally I could go on all day But it’s tiresome. I think my point is CLEAR. They flooding Canada with the absolute worst of the worst timojileecs rn and their NUMBERS are insane, they brought in like 1 mill the past 2 years maybe alone, STOP talking about what you don’t know PLEASE

I KNOW SOMALIS OBVIOUSLY DO CRIME BUT ITS NOT THAT MANY OF US, ONLY 60,000 IN THE ENTIRETY OF CANADA, they’re literally bringing in that amount of timojileecs per year to every CITY !! SO THE EFFECT OF TIMOJILEECS IS FAR WORSE DUE TO THEIR NUMBERS !

Last edited:
it’s wraps for Canada, I’ve been saying this. To make matters stinkier, these Gurdeeps in their numbers have found kibir. Loud af in public, disruptive n stinky WITH CHEST?! :deadrose:

Canada accepted 410k more immigrants in 4 MONTHS!

Last year net migration to Canada was over 1million, the year before that was nearly 1million.

this is sooo much worse than the UK and we have a way higher total population. our indians are nowhere near as bad as yours either. Canada is finished.

Many newly arrived Timojilec guys live in bedrooms with up to 10-20 guys in their first few years.

After a few years one of them buys a small shop.

a few years later he would have extended the shop or entered a partnership with someone else .
When they buy properties or business shops to lease rarely will they sell it to a black person. This is how they operate in London. They are the the most anti black community on earth.

when it comes to politics they settle en masse in certain area to ensure they have chokehold on planing permission, votes, local councillors and planning permission etc…..Some areas in London returned a timojilic councillors or MPS for the last 30 years. When the cadaans see their area getting taken over they flee to surbubs.

in some areas in London specific demographics of timojilic have a specific chokehold over certain areas. In Southall, it is largely Hindus; Bengalis in Tower Hamlets and so on and so forth.

These guys have caste systems which have operated for for thousands of years and survey sub families are Specific jobs.

instead of moaning about them Somalis in the West should learn the good from them and disregard their cons.

Somalis don’t have the numbers for that. There’s around a million Indians in London and the home counties surrounding it. There’s a little over 100k of us in the same area lol. Bengalis are around 400k in
the south east and there’s 100k of them in one single borough kkkk. If you want us to migrate at the level these south asians have, you’ll depopulate somaliweyn:whoa:

Somalis don’t have the numbers for that. There’s around a million Indians in London and the home counties surrounding it. There’s a little over 100k of us in the same area lol. Bengalis are around 400k in
the south east and there’s 100k of them in one single borough kkkk. If you want us to migrate at the level these south asians have, you’ll depopulate somaliweyn:whoa:
I think it’s time diaspora go back home n prepare for the 2026 Somali election. Imma militarize the diaspora. Vote for me and the SayWallahi party. :rejoice:

These timojileec rant topics are becoming a staple of Somalispot nowadays.

200.gif

The excessive rant style accompanied with shock humour is always genius. @caanoshaah does it really well. Maybe you should renamed yourself to Karak Chai and get over with it. Join the dark side! You cannot beat 1.6 billion people.

You are missing the point. No one said we can replicate them entirely. It doesn’t also mean Somalis could not have become more wealthy and influential in the west/UK. Take the example how many Somalis spent most of their wealthy on homes in Somalia. Most of these people put their children through abject poverty so they can invest in mansions back they invested in business in the west, owning business complex to rent, or private school-the yields would have been far greater.

Somalis could have built alliances with Pakistani, Arabs and other blacks. There is no a reason a young, popular Somali candidate would not be able to become an MP in Brent for example.

from a business perspective, the level of discipline and hunger these guys have is absent in many Somalis in the West.

some people take offence to this because they live in this “we wiz macrobians mindset” and they can not accept that Timojilics grind much harder than Somalis and they keep their families together better than Somalis.

All I am saying is study the good in other communities and decipher how they moved ahead of us. Otherwise let us keep this landheere nonsense going and our discussions will centre on sounding like white supremacists against Timojilics.

you have men crying about Timojilics dominating the western cities. Did their fathers build the west?

You are missing the point. No one said we can replicate them entirely. It doesn’t also mean Somalis could not have become more wealthy and influential in the west/UK. Take the example how many Somalis spent most of their wealthy on homes in Somalia. Most of these people put their children through abject poverty so they can invest in mansions back they invested in business in the west, owning business complex to rent, or private school-the yields would have been far greater.

Somalis could have built alliances with Pakistani, Arabs and other blacks. There is no a reason a young, popular Somali candidate would not be able to become an MP in Brent for example.

from a business perspective, the level of discipline and hunger these guys have is absent in many Somalis in the West.

some people take offence to this because they live in this “we wiz macrobians mindset” and they can not accept that Timojilics grind much harder than Somalis and they keep their families together better than Somalis.

All I am saying is study the good in other communities and decipher how they moved ahead of us. Otherwise let us keep this landheere nonsense going and our discussions will centre on sounding like white supremacists against Timojilics.

you have men crying about Timojilics dominating the western cities. Did their fathers build the west?
I get what you're saying but it's important to distinguish the FOB TJs who live 10-20 in an apartment from the ones running Google and in the higher-level engineering jobs (and actually doing well at them) and generally integrating into powerful areas of society. Very different groups of people. These are the upper class/middle-class TJs. The way you actually gain power in the West is by integrating at a high level and, ultimately becoming part of the system. We would need a global elite class and relatively high human capital at the top.

I get what you're saying but it's important to distinguish the FOB TJs who live 10-20 in an apartment from the ones running Google and in the higher-level engineering jobs (and actually doing well at them) and generally integrating into powerful areas of society. Very different groups of people. These are the upper class/middle-class TJs. The way you actually gain power in the West is by integrating at a high level and, ultimately becoming part of the system. We would need a global elite class and relatively high human capital at the top.
OK but the children of Indian FOBs get the best grades and then end up In the most prestigious. I know some Indian shopkeepers who now own own 4-5 houses in London and they in the beginning they were now better off than the average Somali aabo. I understand Somalis have limitations including populations size and riba; having said that, there are somethings which are cultural and can be improved on.

OK but the children of Indian FOBs get the best grades and then end up In the most prestigious. I know some Indian shopkeepers who now own own 4-5 houses in London and they in the beginning they were now better off than the average Somali aabo. I understand Somalis have limitations including populations size and riba; having said that, there are somethings which are cultural and can be improved on.
Very good point, agree with that. Some of us are on that path but not nearly enough. I think a mass ban of Somalis from TikTok would be a good step in the right direction, to start. Also no hippity-hop music, dulls the mind.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

They’re in Somalia at the moment and I’m so disgusted whenever I see them, I went to another city near borama and they were there too! One tried to hit on me too in the bajaj (tuktuk) I was so pissed! Ruined my entire day

sick team america GIF

Alright I'm not really getting the hate. I like a lot of them. Let's not paint too broad a brush of a population of a billion plus...I personally don't want to be judged based on the worst of Somalis.

Also they've been around in Southern Somalia for a long time. It's not uncommon for Somalis from that region to have some South Asian ancestry

They’re in Somalia at the moment and I’m so disgusted whenever I see them, I went to another city near borama and they were there too! One tried to hit on me too in the bajaj (tuktuk) I was so pissed! Ruined my entire day

sick team america GIF
I once called a fishing company in puntland couple years back, looking to start something with them, guess who the owner of a fishing company based in Eyl Puntland was?
They are everywhere!

I once called a fishing company in puntland couple years back, looking to start something with them, guess who the owner of a fishing company based in Eyl Puntland was?
They are everywhere!
They're an enterprising people. This is how people in other African countries talk about us BTW :sass1:

sick team america GIF
You missed out on a big Indian wedding to sharu khans relative 👀

So I sometimes battle with random orthorexic tendencies…. When that happens my fav place to go is healthy planet (healthy food and supplements retail chain)

The one in my hometown is staffed by regular Canadians and always had good service. I never went to the healthy planet where I’m at rn so I went out of my way to visit…

Im a university student, I was excited when the sign said “now hiring” I was like omg maybe I can apply

i literally step 5 steps into the store

the store to the absolutely full of timojileecs. EVERY DAMN EMPLOYEE is timojileec. IM SO FUCKING DONE AND THE EMPLOYEE WAS BEING A SHAHARI TO ME HE WAS STARING ME TF DOWN (I have a problem with Indian niggas harassing me too highkey cuz they keep mistaking me as their own) I WALKED THE f*ck OUT! I literally barely made it through the door. Im so fucking FED UPP!!

:faysalwtf:THEY ARE FUCKING TAKING OVER EVERY BUSINESS IMAGINABLE ATP WTF IT DIDNT EVEN CROSS MY MIND THAT THEY WOULD TAKE OVER FUCKING HEALTHY PLANET OF ALL PLACES ….? WHERE DOES IT END ?? Literally not one nontimojileec employee, their fuckimg racism is unbelievable, how is this okay, they take over every ENGLISH SPEAKING BUSINESS AND ONLY HIRE THEIR OWN IM SO TIRED THIS IS WHY I HATE THAT TERM “BIPOC” or when people say “minorities can’t be racist” PLEASE TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT THESE TIMOJILEECS DID TO Canada in <5 YEARS! IM SO FUCKIN DONE

it’s impossible to ignore with their numbers, it’s impossible to not be PISSED with the way they ruin every business AND THEIR RACISM (AS EVIDENCED BY THEIR RACIST ASF HIRING STYLE!!!) These fobs cannot even speak English. U ask them where something is they don’t know. Like I KNOW they not hired based off merit, stop the 🧢. Ugh I’m so tired I can’t even rant I’m losing energy rn. Literally ruined my whole mood bruh
How do they keep mistaking you as their own??

sick team america GIF
………. They’re in somalia?

where does it end… somalia need to watch out these niggas dgaf they will invade any country not named “India” case in point look what’s happening in fucking Portugal rn..???

LIKE WTF BROUGHT THESE NIGGAS TO PORTUGAL OF ALL PLACES. ITS SOO OVER OMGG

I literally screamed when I saw this video for the first time cuz what the actual f*ck they doing this everywhere in Canada in Australia in Kenya in fucking Portugal I’m so OVER IT !! START UR OWN BUSINESS ATLEAST INSTEAD OF COMPLETELY FCKING UP THE JOB MARKET FOR LOCALS LIKE OMGGG

I respect TF out of indhayars, because they start THEIR OWN restaurants, THEIR OWN BUSINESSES and bring new trends Ie bubble tea. Idc when indhayars hire only hire their own CUZ THEY ONLY DO THAT S*** IN THEIR OWN BUSINESSES, they leave local/English speaking (in the context of Anglo countries) businesses ALONE!!!!

MEANWHILE TIMOJILEEC FOBS HAVE 0 CREATIVE THEY HAVE INSTEAD OPTED TO INVADE EVERY IMAGINABLE RETAIL CHAIN, EVERY IMAGINABLE FAST FOOD CHAIN, EVERY SECTOR FROM SECURITY TO TRUCK DRIVERS :faysalwtf:I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE OMFG

Last edited:
How do they keep mistaking you as their own??
I’m brown skin with lowkey jileec hair that’s pretty much it. Tbfh It’s not even that I look like them or not it’s just that Canada is so flooded with fobs rn people just assume I’m another one of them it’s crazy asf out here 🤦🏾‍♀️ I swear on my life it’s gotten so bad some of them straight up started talking to me in their language :faysalwtf: :snoop:

Alright I'm not really getting the hate. I like a lot of them. Let's not paint too broad a brush of a population of a billion plus...I personally don't want to be judged based on the worst of Somalis.

Also they've been around in Southern Somalia for a long time. It's not uncommon for Somalis from that region to have some South Asian ancestry

This is why. Hint: ITS TOO FUCKING MANY OF THEM :snoop: I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PISSED

And remember this is just the jobless ones. I wanted to add more footage but somalispot only allows 5 max per post consider yourself f^cking lucky I was gonna add much more

Last edited:

Trending