Do you want wedding rings when you get married?

Do you want a wedding ring?

• No

• Yes

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Personally, I think it is pagan culture and I want nothing to do with it. I will buy my wife a set of assorted jewellery instead.

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
Prior to learn about mehr I was going to do it.

But now after learning about it well I’m currently broke so the answer is no. The concept of paying for mehr, plus the whole wedding sounds crazy expensive.
The idea of marriage to me seems like you need a good 20k to cover everything.

If future jerome has a good income than idk. Maybe my mindset will change.

It would be cool to flex a ring like green lantern though just saying :mjpls:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I'll buy her some cheap random rock other then the overpriced one called diamond.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Personally, I think it is pagan culture and I want nothing to do with it. I will buy my wife a set of assorted jewellery instead.

single-ladies-if-you-like-it-put-a-ring-on-it-107992.jpg

I work with this gorgeous Somali girl who happens to be married she always gets hit on by her male colleagues. I asked her why doesn’t she wear her wedding ring she said it’s not part of the Somali culture.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Can’t a chick purchase hers with the money she gets from her mehr,

I went ring shopping with my friend over the summer(he has been in a relationship for like 2 years). We stopped by one store and seen the ring prices.:faysalwtf: 2k for such a small ring.

The shit better give a nigga some super powers
My Meher money is separate. My man bought the right for me and himself.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Can’t a chick purchase hers with the money she gets from her mehr,

I went ring shopping with my friend over the summer(he has been in a relationship for like 2 years). We stopped by one store and seen the ring prices.:faysalwtf: 2k for such a small ring.

The shit better give a nigga some super powers

Is your real name Mohammed???

Hybrid

Death Awaits You
D
I work with this gorgeous Somali girl who happens to be married she always gets hit on by her male colleagues. I asked her why doesn’t she wear her wedding ring she said it’s not part of the Somali culture.
do you live in the gulf ?

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
If it becomes a problem then I will get her a ring from the dollar store or those candy ring pops.
:dabcasar:
I just hate the idea of spending thousands on one small rock that could get lost down the drain so easily. Assorted jewellery is better because it looks nicer and can be worn to parties.

What would you rather see, this Frodo looking shit?
18_main

Or this?
303e18d321225ff2af7b1985b6b075cd.jpg

I think it's imitating the kuffar.

Let me check.....

https://islamqa.info/en/answers/21441/ruling-on-wearing-engagement-and-wedding-rings

It doesn't say explicitly it's imitating the kuffar but I think it's imitating the kuffar and I don't want to be like the kaffirs. If I wanted to go that route, I wouldn't be a Muslim. But I honestly love and enjoy being a Muslim, I like being a Muslim and I think it would be horrifying if I wasn't a Muslim. I need Allah's help and without Allah's guidance I would surely be lost and I am sure I would be astray.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts