Do you want to be a housewife, and if not, why?

Do you want to be a housewife?

• Yes

Votes: 12 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 66.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
why u avoiding my reply? didn't u lose ur manhood? and why this sexual frustration?

Well if I lost my balls then I would have no testosterone production and thus no sexual frustration :trumpsmirk:

Now miss me with that under 18s banter and answer my question; are you from the madhiiban?

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
I feel like most of you girls are still in college and don't know how hard work life is, if my husband can afford everything I will quit my job in the blink of an eye, I will volunteer if I want to feel fulfilled lol

I wouldn't mind it as long as I had otther things to do. I can't imagine sitting at home all day, everyday. I'd have to have a side hustle or something (like a blog).

World

VIP
I feel like most of you girls are still in college and don't know how hard work life is, if my husband can afford everything I will quit my job in the blink of an eye, I will volunteer if I want to feel fulfilled lol
Don’t know where this perception that working will give your life fulfilment. Slaving away a 9-5 every day is very stressful. Most people dread working, and housewives(if that were a profession) is proven to be the happiest job according to the most reliable studies.

If I was loaded, I wouldn’t even work or live in the west. I would move to a nice and beautiful country where life is much slower(and cheaper) so I could enjoy life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending