Do you want a traditional wife or working wife?

Which one do you prefer?

• Do you want to marry a housewife?

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Do you want to marry a working wife?

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Do you want to marry a woman that becomes a housewife when she gets children?

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A beautiful non qabilisit mariin cultured Somali Queen

With a great heart and with full love in her eyes her hair silky and her eyes so brown :banderas:

I want her to say Gacaliye when I get home from work :banderas:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
This is for my Somali brothers to answer this question. Xalimos out! :camby:

1. Do you want to marry a housewife?

2. Do you want to marry a working wife?

3. Do you want to marry a woman that becomes a housewife when she gets children?

Me personally, I want my wife to work if we have no kids yet. However, she must come early and do the chores because the job I'm getting will ensure me and my family future prosperity. Soon as she has kids, she'll become a housewife and realistically she doesn't need to work anymore once I saved enough money, I'll be rich then.

What about y'all? @Ferrari @Sheikh @Karim @esmailxxx @Fang4 @nine @samaalewarrior @Crow @kobe @King Khufu @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 and others?

I would prefer the 3rd option fam.

Because I would like my wife to take care of the home and chores.
While I am at work providing for both me and her being an Orthopedic surgeon
I want my wife to be educated academically about the deen and be religiously raaliyo to the Sheikh.
If she wanted to work I would have no problem.
But If I'm doing great financially I don't the use of her going to work.
She would be an housewife with the kids.

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Multiple wives for multipurpose tasking!
Everyone got to have a part in this!!! All my wives will be like a ecosystem for family building into a empire. f*ck around and make my own Qabil for real

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I want a woman who was a housedaughter for her family. Otherwise, she will not be a housewife. Never believe a woman's words when you are looking for a wife. You have to look at her past actions and her way of life. You cannot turn a "hoe into a housewife". If you are not a housedaughter then you are a because what were you doing all this time? Talking to men? Showing your pictures on Instagram? You think I am stupid?

Why do people think its either 9-5 (which isnt even bad when your kids are school aged) workaholic mother who never sees her kids, or I love lucy rendition housewife who lives to serve, wtf? Have you guys never heard of flexible jobs, hour reductions etc? And hobbies outside cooking and cleaning? Just because you aren't working doesn't mean you rot at home :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts