Do you want a traditional wife or working wife?

Which one do you prefer?

• Do you want to marry a housewife?

Votes: 9 28.1%
  • Do you want to marry a working wife?

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Do you want to marry a woman that becomes a housewife when she gets children?

Votes: 16 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is for my Somali brothers to answer this question. Xalimos out! :camby:

1. Do you want to marry a housewife?

2. Do you want to marry a working wife?

3. Do you want to marry a woman that becomes a housewife when she gets children?

Me personally, I want my wife to work if we have no kids yet. However, she must come early and do the chores because the job I'm getting will ensure me and my family future prosperity. Soon as she has kids, she'll become a housewife and realistically she doesn't need to work anymore once I saved enough money, I'll be rich then.

What about y'all? @Ferrari @Sheikh @Karim @esmailxxx @Fang4 @nine @samaalewarrior @Crow @kobe @King Khufu @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 and others?

I want a working and educated woman but when we get kids,especially when the are small to stay at home and take care of them,when they are older in she can work from our home if she wants to,people do that now

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
A housewife in this economy? :chrisfreshhah:

That's why I prefer the third option. I want my wife to work if she has no kids but soon as she has children then she has to be a housewife or else who's going to look after the kids? Plus, by that time I will save a lot of money. People who just want a housewife automatically are not thinking straight unless they're rich.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Although it's a bad economy, I prefer a housewife since she'll be at home all day cooking me all kinds of excellent meals and ironing my clothes while she'll be busy showering 10 times a day readying her pink toe for the late night hardcore action :lawd:

That's why I prefer the third option. I want my wife to work if she has no kids but soon as she has children then she has to be a housewife or else who's going to look after the kids? Plus, by that time I will save a lot of money. People who just want a housewife automatically are not thinking straight unless they're rich.

Looks like it's gonna be a combination of maternity leave then day care. The UK provides these alh.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
I want her to work otherwise she will be like those stayhome aunties that speak on their phone gossiping like a motherfucker 24/7

3. Do you want to marry a woman that becomes a housewife when she gets children?

Me personally, I want my wife to work if we have no kids yet. However, she must come early and do the chores because the job I'm getting will ensure me and my family future prosperity. Soon as she has kids, she'll become a housewife and realistically she doesn't need to work anymore once I saved enough money, I'll be rich then.

What about y'all? @Ferrari @Sheikh @Karim @esmailxxx @Fang4 @nine @samaalewarrior @Crow @kobe @King Khufu @Geeljire sanbuur @AarHawd_7 and others?
I would want her to be a house wife, if she wants I can help her start her own business and she can manage it at the comfort of her home.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
I'd rather she works at least part-time or something but focus is on the kids and the home.

I want a traditional wife who will be a housewife from day 1. I pay all the bills, she stay home to take care of the kids 'n cook for me. If I have some extra cash, I will hire a part time maid to help with cleaning etc.
I wanna come home after work to find my wife "ready" for me everyday.... if you know what I mean.

Housewife.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts