Do you trust white health practitioners?

Would you have a caucasian as your GP?

• YES

Votes: 15 78.9%
  • NO

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
I have at times been ridiculed for choosing to have a caucasian GP by recent Somali arrivals. They believe they will harm me or are not interested in caring for a coloured fellow caucasoid. Why are recent immigrants still afraid of getting a white gp?

They're uneducated and from the third world. You need certain behaviours to survive in the third world, behaviours like paranoia and scepticism of authority. So this is simply carried over when they move to the west.

Who ridicules you?

:trumpsmirk: they asked me when i renwed my cdl license. DO YOU WANT BE ORGAN DONOR?

I said helll to the mother fucking no. I dont trust you

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I’ve never seen anyone say they don’t trust white doctors. I understand getting 2nd opinions but not trusting a doctor cause if their race is crazy talk.

hussein

Akh Right movement
You know what they say about people who assume? :ftw9nwa:
Who brainwashed you to believe that North America is the yt mans land? Unless you’re indigenous, you’re an immigrant/refugee over here, cadaan man be damned.

But here you are still speaking their language . And America is built for white people. They get away with lots of things.

But here you are still speaking their language . And America is built for white people. They get away with lots of things.

If this is your way of trying to get sharci from the yt man, then I’m here to tell you that you’re going about it the wrong way.

Do yourself a favour, and pick your dignity up from the floor; stop bootyclapping for white people who don’t even care about you.

Yeah haven’t had bad experiences. If they’re creepy that’s another story. Older Cadaan men disgust me I’m not interested!

hussein

Akh Right movement
If this is your way of trying to get sharci from the yt man, then I’m here to tell you that you’re going about it the wrong way.

Do yourself a favour, and pick your dignity up from the floor; stop bootyclapping for white people who don’t even care about you.

I’m not bootyclapping for nobody. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Don’t cry racism if you’re gonna promote one towards other

I’m not bootyclapping for nobody. I just wanted to point out your hypocrisy. Don’t cry racism if you’re gonna promote one towards other

Racism? Hypocrisy? Please learn what those terms mean. You're using them way out of context.
But, don't work yourself up too much though, its an anon forum.

Trending